Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-21-2014, 10:10 PM   #1

Question for Cornerstone 45K owners

Is your midship or 1/2 bath toilet set at an angle as in the brochure or is it set square in the room? I swear that I have seen pictures of the 45K 1/2 bath with it set square and I'm 99% sure that I seen one while at the factory tour that was square in the bathroom. The reason I ask is that it seems that it would be more comfortable if it was angled as in the brochure rather than squared off and your right knee would not be hitting or against the toilet paper hanger that is mounted on the wall on the RH side near the door.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1413949817.988063.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	77100

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Monte,
2015 Cornerstone 45K on order😄
mt-ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-22-2014, 06:41 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Not a CS, but on the Anthem I moved the TP holder for that reason. It was a pain in the butt (pun intended). Moving the TP holder towards the door really helped. Why it is not done at the factory doesn't make sense to me or the toilet turned as the OP mentioned.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 07:24 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
What I remember seeing, but I have been known to have CRS, is that it is at an angle. FWIW, you may be remembering the 45J, which is straight and pointed at the back to the rear. Recommend you call the Entegra Customer Service number and select the extension for the sales department. While I am here right now, I did the tour yesterday, so can't get back to look specifically to answer your question. Unfortunately, I don't recall any 2015 45k owners that frequent this forum.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 07:33 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
We just looked last weekend at MHSrv and I commented to the wife...
The roll is one thing we'll move real quick, just like in out current 5er...

basic common sense isn't common anymore
JohnBoyToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:17 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
If it is anything like the 1/2 bath on the Anthems there was a time (mid to late 2013 calendar date production of 2014's) that the toilet was angled. Then without warning it went back to straight. So my guess is it will be straight.

1300W Solar, 1200AH LiFePO4 FMCA F443497
757driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:44 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Pictures at mhsrv.com of their newest 45K 2015 Cornerstone (stock # 9366) show the toilet square, not angled.
mfrazier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:01 AM   #7

I have a 45K - it is straight - that gives more room to use the sink. I don't sit on it much as we use it for our kids bathroom while the adults retire to the back of the coach.
hawgguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:35 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Not a CS, but on the Anthem I moved the TP holder for that reason. It was a pain in the butt (pun intended). Moving the TP holder towards the door really helped. Why it is not done at the factory doesn't make sense to me or the toilet turned as the OP mentioned.
Yeah, I was hoping that I would not have to move the TP hanger, that it would be in a good spot from the factory or the toilet would be angled slightly. Thx Chuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL417 View Post
What I remember seeing, but I have been known to have CRS, is that it is at an angle. FWIW, you may be remembering the 45J, which is straight and pointed at the back to the rear. Recommend you call the Entegra Customer Service number and select the extension for the sales department. While I am here right now, I did the tour yesterday, so can't get back to look specifically to answer your question. Unfortunately, I don't recall any 2015 45k owners that frequent this forum.
Dave, I will give them a call. I met Vinh on our factory tour and then met Vinh again, as well as Tadd, Ted and a couple more Entegra folks (shamefully I cannot remember their names now) at Hershey. Tell Vinh I said "Hi" if you see him. Thx.

Thanks,
Monte
Old 10-23-2014, 01:42 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawgguy View Post
I have a 45K - it is straight - that gives more room to use the sink. I don't sit on it much as we use it for our kids bathroom while the adults retire to the back of the coach.
I see what you are saying on more room to get to the sink and I would most likely go the back while parked but would definitely be using the 1/2 bath while traveling. That is as long as the DW does not claim the back toilet as "HERS"!!

Monte
Old 10-23-2014, 01:46 PM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt-ok View Post
I see what you are saying on more room to get to the sink and I would most likely go the back while parked but would definitely be using the 1/2 bath while traveling. That is as long as the DW does not claim the back toilet as "HERS"!!
Monte
My DW did!!! I guess maybe moving the TP roll on the straight toilet was not bad after all since getting to the sink is easier and that is my shaving sink.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:44 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
My DW did!!! I guess maybe moving the TP roll on the straight toilet was not bad after all since getting to the sink is easier and that is my shaving sink.
Yeah, and I'm pretty darn sure that "HER" shower would be ALOT more comfortable, & private, than mine so I think I'm gonna like my new 1/2 bath!
Old 10-23-2014, 02:44 PM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Might try partially recessing a wall mounted tp holder. It gives you more room and it's out of the way. Also, it looks like it belongs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	259.2 KB
ID:	77233  
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:56 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowabeachbum View Post
Might try partially recessing a wall mounted tp holder. It gives you more room and it's out of the way. Also, it looks like it belongs.
Good idea, I will definitely consider that one.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:24 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt-ok View Post
Yeah, I was hoping that I would not have to move the TP hanger, that it would be in a good spot from the factory or the toilet would be angled slightly. Thx Chuck.
Monte
DW's keen eye for decorating caught why the TP holder is where the factory mounts it....."it's centered and look better for marketing." Moving it works better and looks just fine when the door is closed. I used a putty stick and dark walnut stain on a Q tip to fill the holes. You have to look hard to find where the holes were.