Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-17-2019, 04:28 PM   #1

Florida Cooters Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Qwest 24L propane hookup

I'm in Florida and my Qwest is in storage in Pennsylvania. On my last quick trip to check it out in storage, I looked for an external propane connection that would allow me to use a grill. I wasn't able to fine it. The literature says there is an LP quick connect hookup. Can anyone tell me where I can find it?
gzvette61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-18-2019, 07:58 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzvette61 View Post
I'm in Florida and my Qwest is in storage in Pennsylvania. On my last quick trip to check it out in storage, I looked for an external propane connection that would allow me to use a grill. I wasn't able to fine it. The literature says there is an LP quick connect hookup. Can anyone tell me where I can find it?
Unfortunately for you ... most people on this Entegra forum have the bigger diesel pushers that are all electric. My suggestion to get a good answer, would be to post on the Jayco forum and/or call Entegra or Jayco customer service and ask them. Welcome, by the way ... we just aren't much help on the more recent additions to the Entegra line.
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 08:16 AM   #3

I dont own a Quest but for propane diesel pushers (like some Aspires), I don't believe they come stock with an ability to hook up a propane grill. I think that you have to modify the propane piping to add a nozzle that lets you do that. I think it should be easy but I think you have to engineer that yourself.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 09:23 AM   #4

Based on other Coaches look on passenger side in compartments in front of rear tires.
Larry
Jolar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:06 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Based on this picture from a random RVTrader sales ad it looks like it might be between the LP tank and the entry door? Can't see it clearly enough to tell exactly what that is but also not sure what else would be exiting on the passenger side like that either?

Hope this helps!
Holmrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:19 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
The lp port will be down stream of the regulator. To use than would mean you will have to remove the regulator in the grill. Camping world has a extenda stay fitting that goes in front of the tank regulator. It has a extra port to hook the grill too. Myself, I use portable bottles with a weber 2200 grill so I don’t have the grill that close to the motorhome
royals1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:49 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
The lp port will be down stream of the regulator. To use than would mean you will have to remove the regulator in the grill. Camping world has a extenda stay fitting that goes in front of the tank regulator. It has a extra port to hook the grill too. Myself, I use portable bottles with a weber 2200 grill so I don’t have the grill that close to the motorhome
Old 02-18-2019, 03:57 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Old 02-20-2019, 06:34 AM   #9

Florida Cooters Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Thanks to all you responders. I'll follow up when I get back to the unit and let folks know what I find. I bought a Coleman Road Trip at the Coleman outlet for a great price, and figured I could work out the hookup later. My plan was to use the small bottles until I got things worked out. Hoping to get decent burn time from a bottle. Won't be an everyday use item, and the low price made it worth the "experiment".

Thanks again!
gzvette61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
propane