Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-21-2018, 07:09 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Replacing the Whirlpool W10219708A washer

Has anyone put in a new washer??

The washing machine in our 44B has the F07 on the screen. We replaced the switch on the door $100. Then it kept doing the F07 and needs the board replaced. Not worth the repair cost and want to put in a new machine while the toilet and all is removed. When you measure the machine it is 21 inches deep the actual specs say 24. Found a new machine it is 25 deep with specs.
What fits in the hole for the 2014 Anthem 44B. I am so frustrated. Please let me know if anyone has a fix for this one. Thanks
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-21-2018, 07:34 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzzyQ View Post

The washing machine in our 44B has the F07 on the screen. We replaced the switch on the door $100. Then it kept doing the F07 and needs the board replaced. Not worth the repair cost and want to put in a new machine while the toilet and all is removed. When you measure the machine it is 21 inches deep the actual specs say 24. Found a new machine it is 25 deep with specs.
What fits in the hole for the 2014 Anthem 44B. I am so frustrated. Please let me know if anyone has a fix for this one. Thanks
Good question SuzzyQ. We have a 2015 Anthem, and someday we may need to replace it. We're full time and use it once a week for three loads.
Jim
Fattman-Litlboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:31 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Cool

We did replace ours early this year. We had similar problems, although the final straw was it's inability to spin. After several attempted repairs, that my extended warranty insisted upon and paid for, we bit the bullet and bought a new one.

I believe it's the same Whirlpool that's in the new coaches. The model number WFW5090GW.

Dimensionally, it is the same as the old washer and fit in the cabinet without difficulty. It seems to work well.
2016 Jeep Cherokee
Dr. Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:58 PM   #4

We had all the same issues with our original washer and it was serviced 6-7 times until finally we also replaced with the 5090 model referred to in previous post. It fit fine in our cabinet, 44 A model and I did the swap out myself only needing help to carry out and in/out of cabinet. Washer fit thru all doors getting out if the coach. I needed to block the dryer up to hook up the drain line. Our 5090 has only a single cold feed line with internal heater but requires only a 15 amp outlet and both washer and dryer outlets are dedicated 20 amp.

Works great, wife's happy and so am I !

No RV anymore !
Hayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 11:01 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Send a message via Yahoo to FOSJ
Replaced our 2014 Anthem 42DEQ washer with Splendide washer shipped thru PPL. Fits and works great
FOSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 09:50 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
X2 splendide
royals1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 10:27 AM   #7

Replacing the Whirlpool W10219708A washer

Had Splendide washer and dryer in our previous coach. Never a problem, great product.
pallencollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 12:43 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

Jayco Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
While not an Entegra, we recently replaced the Whirlpool with a Splendide. No fitment issues.
2024 Ford Expedition
JMonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 12:58 PM   #9

Quote:
For what it may be worth, we had that same error code pop up several times on the Whirlpool washer in our Tiffin Allegro Bus. As I recall, the first time it appeared we were running the washer off of generator power rather than shore power.

One time I had to run through a diagnostic routine documented in a Whirlpool manual to clear the code, but all the other times we were able to clear it by disconnecting the washer from all power for 24 hours or so.

It may not have needed that long to clear, but that's what we did. To remove all power from the washer, unplug it if you can reach the cord, or find the circuit breaker for the washer and turn the breaker off.

The point is, you may not have to replace the washer or even the control board inside the washer. If you want the document that covers the diagnostic routines, just send me a PM and I can e-mail it to you.
LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 02:05 PM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Rollin 101, posted this reset procedure a few years ago. It only takes a second to try... it has worked for others. http://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/rese...22-348663.html
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 04:02 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Rollin 101, posted this reset procedure a few years ago. It only takes a second to try... it has worked for others. http://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/rese...22-348663.html
Thanks for this. I'll try it...I just had mine "repaired"... I used it once in 7 months and it...drum roll...broke! Then got fixed by pushing buttons. Maybe all the tech did was reset it!

I hate that washer!
Old 07-04-2018, 11:01 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
We purchased an Electrolux 24inch compact washer. It fit. $800 at Home Depot. It was a BIG job but worth it. New Whirlpool and many other machines say NO BLEACH ever in machines. I think they are using plastic parts. New machine has bigger capacity and many new features. Now to figure them all out. Hope this helps others out. I am now a happy camper again.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:32 AM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
We purchased an Electrolux 24inch compact washer. It fit. $800 at Home Depot. It was a BIG job but worth it. New Whirlpool and many other machines say NO BLEACH ever in machines. I think they are using plastic parts. New machine has bigger capacity and many new features. Now to figure them all out. Hope this helps others out. I am now a happy camper again.
I'm glad you got it fixed! Would hate for Bob to have dirty clothes Miss you guys .... wish we would run into y'all this summer, but we are primarily going west and then to Michigan.
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 04:24 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
We got the electrolux because the replacement whirlpool model was 1 inch deeper than the broken machine and you can no longer use bleach in the new machines.

I am not paying big bucks for a machine that never uses bleach. The new Electrolux does a great job with the clothes and has a larger tub. Old whirlpool was 1.9 new one is 2.4. One happy camper.