Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-15-2018, 06:56 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Shout out to Beaver Coach Sales of Bend

We just recently took delivery of an Entegra Anthem (2019) from Beaver Coach Sales in Bend, Oregon. There were several minor issues that the service department corrected while we stayed in the coach for two weeks hooked up to 50 Amp service. The team at Beaver Coach - from the owner Ty Kelly and down - was wonderful and very responsive to our needs. Rod Lemond, our salesman, was absolutely fantastic for us through the whole process. The front office personnel starting with Lisa & Kristina are very welcoming - with everyone who walks through the door. Shu Shaver the business manager is low key and does not apply pressure tactics – especially if you made a decision prior to arriving. The service personnel consisting of Shawn, Kevin, Matt, JC, Pat, Steve, John, Burt, Danny, Charles, Karl, Becky, Amber, Rachel and the rest of the team treated us superbly. The whole dealership indulged us like family during our stay. All the other customers who I met had similar experiences.
One issue could not be resolved (Chassis Torque Box) - but Beaver had us take the coach to Henderson’s Line Up, in Grants Pass, where it was fixed in a few hours.
We are on the road now heading back home to New Mexico and enjoying every minute of this great product from Entegra. Hope to see some of you on the road soon! Photo is our first stay in the Susanville (CA), RV Park.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Susanville RV Park.png
Views:	69
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	211087  
H60DRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-15-2018, 07:10 PM   #2

I've heard good things about Beaver Coach Sales. Glad to hear you had such a great experience with them.

And in case you didn't pick up on it while you were there, the owner Ty Kelly has a great sense of humor:
LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 07:10 PM   #3

That sounds great.Being extreme south east coast I still have hopes for our area. We need some smaller family type dealers.
fla tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 11:30 PM   #4

Larry

LOVE the video.

One my good RV buddies bought his Anthem from them at Beaver back in 15 and thought a lot of his experience with them... If I was in the Pacific NW, that is where I would be talking.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 04:38 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by fla tom View Post
That sounds great.Being extreme south east coast I still have hopes for our area. We need some smaller family type dealers.
Isn't that the truth. Winter RV capitol of the world and we have Thieves for dealers or no service available. Sure never see a FL dealer "atta Boy" ever posted.
Beaver sales, I have seen nothing but good posted about them since I joined the forum and word of mouth before that.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:27 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
They have been a good dealer for a long time. We bought from them 4 years ago and it was a great experience then as well.
coachmanrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:57 AM   #7

We also purchased our 2014 Entegra Aspire from Rod at Beaver Coach Sales in Bend Oregon one yea ago. Everyone their treated us like family. One good group of people we will for sure deal with them again ,even if it’s only to visit. And definitely deal with Rod he is great.
brodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:15 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulations on the new coach! A dedicated dealer is certainly an asset not only to you but to the brand in general. Safe and happy travels.
Also, what was the issue with the “torque box”.
Jerry0312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:57 AM   #9
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Isn't that the truth. Winter RV capitol of the world and we have Thieves for dealers or no service available. Sure never see a FL dealer "atta Boy" ever posted.
Beaver sales, I have seen nothing but good posted about them since I joined the forum and word of mouth before that.

Sad situation for sure. It is sad to see many of the family owned good dealers selling to CW, and I think we all know what happens to those dealerships. The declining number of good dealers/good service is one of the reasons I talk myself out of buying a new coach. That and the new coach debugging that seems to be more common than not.

Kudos to NIRVC, Beaver and the few others who continue to provide a great owner experience.
Old 07-16-2018, 08:44 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
My experience with Beaver Coach sales in Bend was amazing. I went there in June to get a Hughes autoformer but they didn't have one in stock. The parts guy said it would take him 2 days to get and immediately called four of his competitors to see if any of them had one in stock. Who does that?! I didn't say I needed it that day and 2 days later he called me as soon as it came through the door. He called me, I didn't have to call him as is the case with most Parts departments. I would recommend them to everyone.
kwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 08:57 AM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry0312 View Post
Congratulations on the new coach! A dedicated dealer is certainly an asset not only to you but to the brand in general. Safe and happy travels.
Also, what was the issue with the “torque box”.
The chassis would make an occasional noticeable thud sound when making sharp right hand turns. I noticed this during my nearly 100 mile test drive. The torque box bolts needed to be re-torqued. I searched the forum and found that this issue is not uncommon. From my experience in the military, working around aircraft, certain components would have retorque requirements (for example a 9-11 hour re-torque inspection after the initial install). Seems to me that these coaches should have something similar.
H60DRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 09:04 AM   #12

Beaver Coach has been our go to dealer for service since we purchased ours in 2015 from another dealer. They treat us like long time customers and have always gone out of their way to help us with any questions or service request. Their parts department is the best and works hard to make sure they have everything you need when it comes to your service schedule.

I sent one of my friends there that has a Tiffin. He was very impressed with the service and treatment he received. They are now his go to guys.
Good To Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:02 AM   #13

We use to shop at Tom Johnson in Marian NC until they sold out to camper world. We drove our our 2014 fleetwood our to Beaver coach traded for our 2014 Entegra nice drive don’t regret it Rod is the man. The people that purchased our old 2014 fleetwood were from Georgia.
brodies is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beaver, sale