Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-12-2016, 07:12 AM   #253

From what I have read (no direct experience), NiRVC management seems to "get the RV industry better than the RV industry gets it" just like I think it was Pat that said that earlier.... I hope they are setting a dealer standard that drives most of the other dealers either out of business or forces them to adopt the same philosophy. I hope that NiRVC is making money hand over fist and has a bright and prosperous future. I hope they grow like a bad weed and sell coaches as fast as they get them and are laughing all the way to the bank on Fridays. I will be giving them my full attention when it is time to consider a move up to a Cornerstone.

Brett Davis seems like he understands what services are demanded by people who spend a lot of money buying into a concept that they have been sold which involves travel, trips, worry free fun, etc. etc. etc. The problem is that the idea is being sold by the industry, but not produced/realized by virtually any part of the chain. Hopefully Brett is able to stay in front of the demand. If he is still leading the way in a couple of years, we will be seriously be talking.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-12-2016, 07:29 PM   #254

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthem46 View Post
I've never owned anything but ENTEGRA. An 2018 is in my future but I'm nervous about where ENTEGRA is going. Nobody's saying anything accept no changes or going to happen. So you can see why I'm so nervous. My idea of the changes and there's are totally different... sitting here in the parking lot at NIRVC WERE TODD had serval text come in this morning (SUNDAY) to help anyone that might have an issue leaving this morning. That's how much this dealership cares about they're friends for life...
It was great to meet you both at the Grand Opening even if you did con me into taking a used flashlight for a brand new grill.

We second your comments about NIRVC. We are also nervous about Entegra, but we have faith in NIRVC. We've had more than a few issues and Saturday night we could not get the coach warm. The vaunted insulation was fine but we had air leaks in the front of the coach and heater issues.

Todd (NIRVC's GM) had Justin at our coach at 9AM on Sunday morning and Todd was there as well. (Although he was in the warm building )

IMHO - NIRVC saves Entegra's rep as often as Entegra does themselves. They are both great companies - I just hope the partnership grows for the benefit of us customers.

Tags
jayco