Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-21-2013, 07:54 PM   #1

Soon to be Entegra owners

Hello from soon to be Entegra owners. We have a 2014 44DLQ Anthem on order that is scheduled for delivery in late June or early July. I’ve been “lurking” on the Entegra board for a few months, and would like to thank everyone for all of your posts. The information here has been invaluable in helping us make our decision to go with Entegra, and I’m sure it will continue to be just as helpful to us in the future as we take delivery and get everything squared away with the new coach.

We have a trip scheduled to the factory next week, and Heather tells us that they will have a good variety of the exterior colors on site to help us finalize our paint decision. After seeing so many positive things posted here about the construction of these coaches, it will be interesting for us to see the process.

The old saying about time going faster as we get older is certainly true, but it definitely seems like our delivery in late June/early July can’t get here fast enough!
Tim McK is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-21-2013, 08:02 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Hi and

Congrats on the new rig
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #3

CONGRATULATIONS!!! And WELCOME to our little but getting bigger faster group. You have made a great decision and I know you will love your coach. Do not be bashful, if you have questions, ask and someone here will have an answer. When you get your coach, stay aggressive and if you have a problem do not hesitate to contact Entegra, they will bend over backwards to find a solution to the problem.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann n Gene View Post
CONGRATULATIONS!!! And WELCOME to our little but getting bigger faster group. You have made a great decision and I know you will love your coach. Do not be bashful, if you have questions, ask and someone here will have an answer. When you get your coach, stay aggressive and if you have a problem do not hesitate to contact Entegra, they will bend over backwards to find a solution to the problem.

2013 Entegra Cornerstone 45K
2012 Cadillac SRX and 2014 H-D FLHTK
P&GD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:02 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulations Tim and Karen. You've chosen a great coach...now the toughest part, choosing the color of your beautiful coach. Welcome aboard.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:08 PM   #6

Welcome. I echo what has been said above...if you have any questions many here are more than helpful. Hope you enjoy it!!!
Old 03-21-2013, 10:11 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by P&GD View Post

...and I bet I know a great place for you to show that new coach off! Bring it to Michigan for the first ever Entegra Owner's Summerfest. This event is organized by Regina and I but Entegra will be hosting a dinner with Wilbur Bontrager, Tadd Jenkins and Joyce Skinner among others attending. There is a chance that some of the execs from Spartan Chassis will also be at the dinner. So come join in on the fun! For more information, send me an email at entegrasummerfest@yahoo.com
2012 Honda CRV, Blue Ox Avail, AF1
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:49 AM   #8

Thanks everyone! I know we’ll have lots of questions, and it sure helps to have someone out there who has sorted through the issues we will be facing. We bought our first RV, a Holiday Rambler Endeavor, about five years ago, and it was a huge leap of faith that we would enjoy the RV lifestyle. The learning curve was steep at first, but the Monocoers blog at Yahoo has been a great resource, and I know that this Entegra blog will be as well. We’ve really enjoyed the time spent RV’ing, and we expect that our new Entegra will take our RV’ing experience to a higher level of awesome!
Old 03-22-2013, 10:00 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnrzryd View Post

...and I bet I know a great place for you to show that new coach off! Bring it to Michigan for the first ever Entegra Owner's Summerfest. This event is organized by Regina and I but Entegra will be hosting a dinner with Wilbur Bontrager, Tadd Jenkins and Joyce Skinner among others attending. There is a chance that some of the execs from Spartan Chassis will also be at the dinner. So come join in on the fun! For more information, send me an email at entegrasummerfest@yahoo.com
x4 Congrats and when you do finally get it, "Pics or it didn't happen".
Whatnobeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulations. This is a great purchase. No regrets here. Enjoy.
navychop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #11

Tim and Karen, best wishes!! How did you find out about the 2014 Anthem model ? New exterior color's, interior combinations, standard equipment (any changes) new options?
Please let me know. I'm waiting to order 2014 and can't get any information on requested questions.
Thanks.........
TgovSr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TgovSr View Post
Tim and Karen, best wishes!! How did you find out about the 2014 Anthem model ? New exterior color's, interior combinations, standard equipment (any changes) new options?
Please let me know. I'm waiting to order 2014 and can't get any information on requested questions.
Thanks.........
Noted that MHSRV has 2014s listed with descriptions (as coming). Don't know how accurate or extensive, and they may just be repeating the 2013 info.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:56 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TgovSr View Post
Thanks.........
When we test drove a 2013 Anthem the dealer told us they had slots already on order for 2014. They told us that there would be no changes between the model years, other than the Girard awning and tile in lieu of carpet in the bedroom would cease to be options and would become standard equipment. Entegra also added the Wineguard Traveler sat dish as an option. We aren't aware of any interior decor changes or exterior color changes, and in fact our trip to the factory next week is primarily to view the exterior color choices.

The other day I read a description on MHSRV's website of the 2014 Anthems they have coming in, and the description noted that for 2014 there are newly designed front and end caps. I asked my dealer about that, who talked to their factory rep. Their response to me about that is it is only a rumor and there are no changes planned. I haven't checked back to see if MHSRV has changed the blurb on their website or if it remains. In any event, I can see why they would not want to publicize any changes until all of the 2013's are sold.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:45 PM   #14

Tim and Dave, thanks for the follow up. I heard about the awning and tile and good news. But also have heard mention of a chassis modification from spartan to conform to new EPA regulation. Also new exterior / interior modifications on the horizon but might not be ready till later in year.
Tim, I live about 30 miles from Middlebury and have been to the facility a few times and if you have any question about your tour or general info about the area send me a PM and I'll follow up.
TgovSr is offline   Reply With Quote