Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-24-2016, 07:38 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
Now, I have everything on board that have been mentioned by the previous posters. However, I have a complete set of all filters (including all filters on the generator) and I have all belts that can break. I have some of all of those fluids plus 3 gallons of Rotella oil for diesel engines. And I have three tool boxes of tools (my motto is "You can't have enough tools"). I also have a used kitty litter plastic pail which has ~ 10 of every size fuse of every common amperage, a digital volt meter, an analog volt meter, jumper clips (alligator clips on both ends), several spools of wire (common in coaches), spare bulbs, electrical tools like (dikes (diagonal cutters)) needle noise pliers, butt connectors, spade connectors, etc etc.

Gary
We carry pretty much the same stuff, plus add Eternabond tape for repairs, duct tape, 100 mile hour aluminum sticky back tape, zip ties, safety wire, safety wire pliers, air compressor, spare tire, grease gun, Teflon tape, hammer, combo ratchet wrenches, screwdrivers, etc. Seems like a stuff, and I end up using it on other people's rigs sometimes, more than our own, but it's nice to help out other people, also nice to have the piece of mind that comes with having necessary repair items when you DO need them . . .
Hit_the_Rhod is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-24-2016, 09:04 PM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks for that warning Al. I know my fuses blow, I've blown a few of them They are convenient to have all the different amp fuses in one box.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 06:11 AM   #17

I recommend going to Menards or Lowes and buying the "pex" tools and some extra fittings along with a 5 ft section of water line. I NEVER travel in a RV without them. So far I haven't had an issue with the Entegra with water leaks but I have with all my other RVs and I try to be prepared for anything. I think I have abut $100 invested, they're easy to use and don't take up much space.
dave&ginny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 09:00 AM   #18

BTW....a Leatherman "Charge" multi tool is indispensable around the motor home or anywhere else. It even has a slot for the #2 square bit for all the Entegra screws that are the same everywhere. Mine stays on my belt all the time and I have used it countless times. Saves tons of time and steps but you have to have it on you!

Tags
parts