Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-13-2013, 09:55 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
tnrzryd's Avatar
 
Entegra Owners Club
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,022
Corey, do you know where you are headed for your first night? I would recommend something relatively close. To the north west is a great rv park called Wlliston Crossings in Williston FL. Only a couple hours or so up the road.
__________________

__________________
Tom and Regina
2013 Entegra 44DLQ
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Recon4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 199
Great info. Also, you can go to the tool tab and print a printable copy of this thread to take with you when you take delivery.
__________________

__________________
Recon4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:03 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
CoreyinWP's Avatar
 
Entegra Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: West Palm Beach, Fl
Posts: 1,032
tuesday delivery

Wow...got in a little while ago from a tough day on the golf course and lo and behold a plethora of responses! Thank you one and all. In no particular order,

We are getting to Orlando RV before 8 on Tuesday. Scheduled with Nate to start at 10 and we are the only delivery for him that day,,,,we have his full undivided attention. They will be putting the brakes and tow package on the car first thing. ORV has leased a new lot on the same side of the street as the dealership ,,,,right next door and have a new and improved delivery area. There is a new "shop" with all the items a new coach might want to purchase...sort of a satellite store. They have 50 amp hookups there. We will be staying right on Fairbanks at the ORV resort and spa!

Since this is our very first (and last?) we don't have much to transfer. We have the Keurig and the espresso maker. Linens, tumblers, utensils, portable piano keyboard, crockpot, and bathroom stuff. That be it until we figure out what we want and need.

Robin is taking us to a deserted shopping center to learn all about backing up and working as a great husband/wife team. Tammi already knows one hand signal very well. I drove down Fairbanks on my original test drive as well as I4...so bring it on! (ok,,,a little nervous)

I will look into the lazy days course. Also looking at the RV driving school. I think Tom mentioned that he took it? Trying to figure out dates. I have watched all the videos online from lazy days.

Have watched all the Entegra videos as well. Wish they would cut out the initial music on each video...or maybe do a "mix tape" with multiple system intros and then a little interlude of entegraocity

Printing this thread will be a great help indeed.

I sure hope my first couple days of Entegra ownership is way above par,,,just like my golf game!

Thanks again for all your input, please keep them coming if you think of more.
__________________
Corey and Tammi
2013 Entegra Anthem DEQ
2015 Buick Enclave
CoreyinWP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:51 PM   #18
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 42
So excited for you! We love our Entegra. It's a pleasure to drive, very easy once you sit there for a few minutes. I can't believe I can do it. If I can anyone can! We are driving in ours right now headed to Washington, GA from River Ranch, FL. I wish you all the best!!
__________________
Momof4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:30 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
hogdriver's Avatar


 
Entegra Owners Club
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Wintering-Orange Beach AL
Posts: 2,915
New Entegra - watch the paint

CoreyinWP

Read the posts in "Confessions of a Newbie" for various info about your new coach. I posted in that thread that I put fine scratches in my Aspire's Clearcoat by washing it with a soft brush from my former RV.Throw away any brushes you currently use (maybe a wheel brush is ok) and buy one of those lambs wool scrubbies on a pole like a Swobbit, or just hand wash with soft cloths.

Check your neighborhood for branches that hang down or stick from the right side of the road. Those dark finishes show every scratch.
__________________
Dave & Debbie
2014 Anthem 44B
2012 Jeep Rubicon toad
2016 Ford Edge toad
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:07 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
racefn's Avatar
 
Gulf Streamers Club
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 181
Hi Dave, just wondering if you have tried a Boarshair brush, I use that on mine and it has a lot of black and bright red with no problems, Rejex for sealer probably doesn't hurt either.
http://www.autogeek.net/boar-s-hair.html
__________________
Bob, Julie and Izzy (Usually on all 4)
2008 Gulfstream Gladiator, Super C Toyhauler
2007 Chevy Suburban LTZ / Readybrake.
2010 Harley Ultra Classic
racefn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:19 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
Ultratravler's Avatar
 
Entegra Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 365
racefn, what do you use for a handle for this brush? Thanks
__________________
Ultratravler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
Whatnobeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyinWP View Post
Wow...got in a little while ago from a tough day on the golf course and lo and behold a plethora of responses! Thank you one and all. In no particular order,

We are getting to Orlando RV before 8 on Tuesday. Scheduled with Nate to start at 10 and we are the only delivery for him that day,,,,we have his full undivided attention. They will be putting the brakes and tow package on the car first thing. ORV has leased a new lot on the same side of the street as the dealership ,,,,right next door and have a new and improved delivery area. There is a new "shop" with all the items a new coach might want to purchase...sort of a satellite store. They have 50 amp hookups there. We will be staying right on Fairbanks at the ORV resort and spa!

Since this is our very first (and last?) we don't have much to transfer. We have the Keurig and the espresso maker. Linens, tumblers, utensils, portable piano keyboard, crockpot, and bathroom stuff. That be it until we figure out what we want and need.

Robin is taking us to a deserted shopping center to learn all about backing up and working as a great husband/wife team. Tammi already knows one hand signal very well. I drove down Fairbanks on my original test drive as well as I4...so bring it on! (ok,,,a little nervous)

I will look into the lazy days course. Also looking at the RV driving school. I think Tom mentioned that he took it? Trying to figure out dates. I have watched all the videos online from lazy days.

Have watched all the Entegra videos as well. Wish they would cut out the initial music on each video...or maybe do a "mix tape" with multiple system intros and then a little interlude of entegraocity

Printing this thread will be a great help indeed.

I sure hope my first couple days of Entegra ownership is way above par,,,just like my golf game!

Thanks again for all your input, please keep them coming if you think of more.
My wife wanted me to tell you, YOU SUCK in the kindest terms possible. We'll live vicariously through you until we get ours in the future. Hope you have room for 2 more.
__________________
The Beer Man and Woman (Ray and Tabitha)
2013 Infiniti G37x
Future Entegra Owner & Semper Fi!!!
Whatnobeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:35 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
Whatnobeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogdriver View Post
CoreyinWP

Read the posts in "Confessions of a Newbie" for various info about your new coach. I posted in that thread that I put fine scratches in my Aspire's Clearcoat by washing it with a soft brush from my former RV.Throw away any brushes you currently use (maybe a wheel brush is ok) and buy one of those lambs wool scrubbies on a pole like a Swobbit, or just hand wash with soft cloths.

Check your neighborhood for branches that hang down or stick from the right side of the road. Those dark finishes show every scratch.

There are great microfiber wash mitts and wash mitts on sticks that work great on clearcoated paints. If you need help finding one let me know and I'll be more than happy to help.
__________________
The Beer Man and Woman (Ray and Tabitha)
2013 Infiniti G37x
Future Entegra Owner & Semper Fi!!!
Whatnobeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:55 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
CoreyinWP's Avatar
 
Entegra Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: West Palm Beach, Fl
Posts: 1,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatnobeer View Post
My wife wanted me to tell you, YOU SUCK in the kindest terms possible. We'll live vicariously through you until we get ours in the future. Hope you have room for 2 more.
__________________
Corey and Tammi
2013 Entegra Anthem DEQ
2015 Buick Enclave
CoreyinWP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:18 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
racefn's Avatar
 
Gulf Streamers Club
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultratravler View Post
racefn, what do you use for a handle for this brush? Thanks
a extendable handle from home depot, nothing special, same threads as a broom handle
__________________
Bob, Julie and Izzy (Usually on all 4)
2008 Gulfstream Gladiator, Super C Toyhauler
2007 Chevy Suburban LTZ / Readybrake.
2010 Harley Ultra Classic
racefn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:06 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
BUS4US's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pottstown, PA
Posts: 467
Hey Corey and Tammi,

Got any plans tomorrow? Ha Ha! Like a couple of kids going to Disney World aren't ya? We're excited for you.

"Slow and Steady"

Ron.
__________________
RON & LOVER, 2013 Entegra Anthem 44SL Ebony Blaze
'13 Aluma Tilt Trailer, "WHY FLY1",Golf Cart "WHY FLY2"
BRUISER, English Mastiff, DIESEL, English Mastiff & STELLA, the Pot Bellied Pig
BUS4US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:08 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
CoreyinWP's Avatar
 
Entegra Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: West Palm Beach, Fl
Posts: 1,032
We sure are,,,just packing up and ready for a long day tomorrow! Thanks for the good wishes!
__________________
Corey and Tammi
2013 Entegra Anthem DEQ
2015 Buick Enclave
CoreyinWP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:24 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
DSL417's Avatar


 
Entegra Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6,207
Blog Entries: 2
Have a great time, Corey and Tammy
__________________

__________________
Dave and Beth
2015 Cornerstone 45J
Ford F-150 and 2016 Polaris Razor
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.