Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-20-2016, 07:48 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltydog44 View Post
You do realize you will own a Cornerstone after the meeting - right?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-20-2016, 05:19 PM   #30

KZ RV Club
We just took the Newmar tour today and seen the difference the quality is an Entagra is hands down a better quality coach. The detail that they put in is in no comparison to Newmar . We will be taking the Tiffin Tour on Monday what an eye opener this experience has been.
Ken
2013 Tuscany 2013
Kenc1325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 03:01 PM   #31

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenc1325 View Post
We just took the Newmar tour today and seen the difference the quality is an Entagra is hands down a better quality coach. The detail that they put in is in no comparison to Newmar . We will be taking the Tiffin Tour on Monday what an eye opener this experience has been.
Ken
2013 Tuscany 2013
Best investment any purchase can make is factory tours. You are extremely wise doing your due diligents on a purchase that large.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 05:49 PM   #32

KZ RV Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Best investment any purchase can make is factory tours. You are extremely wise doing your due diligents on a purchase that large.
We also took the Tiffin tour today even though they make a great coach , but after taking three factory tours in a week (Entegra, Nemmar and Tiffin we think the Entagra is the best buy for the money. Thanks for all the replies and hope to join the Entagra family ASAP.

Ken
Kenc1325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 08:13 PM   #33

Ken

. Let us know when you join our family.
Tall Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 06:59 AM   #34

We recently bought our second Entegra. I love the coach, but I am not one of the fans of Customer Service. I always get the feeling that CS left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. I have called CS multiple times, and the answers I get never match the answers that are posted here by other people talking to CS. For example, I have seen multiple posts about rear camera issues on the classics. CS acted like I was the only one that had the issue. Right now, my 2017 Cornerstone has no GPS signal. Customer Service sent me a new antenna. They have made no mention of the heat issue that exists with the units in the cabinet above the driver's seat. So, rather than call CS, I am making a trip to the dealer and let them work the issues.
hbatwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 12:14 PM   #35

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenc1325 View Post
We also took the Tiffin tour today even though they make a great coach , but after taking three factory tours in a week (Entegra, Nemmar and Tiffin we think the Entagra is the best buy for the money. Thanks for all the replies and hope to join the Entagra family ASAP.

Ken
Ken,

Yes, let us all know when you jump on board, you will not be disappointed. Besides we need more Canadian content from Ontario on this forum!

1300W Solar, 1200AH LiFePO4 FMCA F443497
757driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:21 PM   #36

Entegra Owners Club
Hank

Here is what has been done with mine. Entegra sent me a new SD card which I installed. At the same time I removed the side panel of the compartment the GPS and DVD player are in. When I removed the side panel I found the GPS antenna jammed behind the GPS and DVD player units so I moved it out into the compartment.

For the last several trips we have not lost the GPS signal. Now I am at Entegra and they are going to ventilate the enclosure and put the side panel back on. I will let you know how that works out.

I personally think that the GPS antenna jammed behind the two units in the hot enclosure was the problem, but we will see.

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbatwell View Post
We recently bought our second Entegra. I love the coach, but I am not one of the fans of Customer Service. I always get the feeling that CS left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. I have called CS multiple times, and the answers I get never match the answers that are posted here by other people talking to CS. For example, I have seen multiple posts about rear camera issues on the classics. CS acted like I was the only one that had the issue. Right now, my 2017 Cornerstone has no GPS signal. Customer Service sent me a new antenna. They have made no mention of the heat issue that exists with the units in the cabinet above the driver's seat. So, rather than call CS, I am making a trip to the dealer and let them work the issues.
Old 10-26-2016, 06:43 AM   #37

Jim,

As I said, CS gave you an entirely different answer than me. They need a database of problems and solutions that they can refer to. If they already have it, they need a new one.

My whole Entertainment System, radio, Ipod, bluetooth phone connection is affected.
Old 10-26-2016, 08:19 AM   #38

Entegra Owners Club
According to PJ at Entegra CS they are in the process of rebuilding their database for solutions. I think one of their challenges may be the growth of the Customer Service section. The folks are experienced, but they do come from different companies (they too have to learn and grow). Second, IMHO,we have about 4 generations of Entegras, based upon innovation that has occurred and been deployed from the beginning through 2017. The original Entegras, changes with the production Entegra that occurred in 2013/2014, significant electronics changes in 2015, and now major changes with firefly and Vegatouch in 2017 with their many systems these new software systems touch (not without some real growing changes). Things like the AquaHot certainly haven't changed, but many OEM items have. That i my take.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 10:24 AM   #39

Entegra Owners Club
Dave, you are right on. It's hard to even answer a post anymore without knowing everything about that model year. I can just imagine what CS goes through when they just answered a question on a Classic and the next call is a new model with the same question, but two different answers.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 10:42 AM   #40

Excel Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Our tech mentioned the problem with the GPS and monitors. Entegra is aware as well. WHen I spoke with them ( Entegra) the other day, they said they are working with their engineers on a good fix. There isn't enough air flow up up there, and nothing kills electronics faster than heat. They did acknowledge a temporary fix is to remove the side panel as previously mentioned, but Entegra is working on something permanent and not just a "band-aid".
M&S Norrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 06:28 AM   #41

My 2017 Cornerstone looks a little funny with a Garmin GPS suction cupped to the monitor.

Tags
entegra