Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-17-2020, 01:43 PM   #1

Test drove American Eagle, Tiffin Zephyr and a Cornerstone

Lisa and I really loved the layout, colors and floorpans of the American Eagle and Tiffin Zephyr. I was dead set on the Cornerstone. We decided since I do 100% of the driving that test driving them all was the smartest way to aid in making a decision.

First let me say that I already love my Anthem, and especially Joyce and the customer service staff. They are the very best! Going into this I would need a crane to move me to another coach. After driving both, I'll need three cranes. The CS is by far the best driver. Both the Tiffing and AC drove mediocre at best. They were loud, the AC's ez drive was over boosted even at the lowest setting. The dash was high in your view. Neither took bumps or undulations well at all. The CS OTOH handled like a dream.

Lisa wants a lighter interior, so if you are watching, Entegra, please add a light wood in 21. I'll be first in line for one
buddy110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-17-2020, 03:22 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Just a thought, I am sitting here after returning from the Tampa show yesterday with a 2020 Entegra brochure. I was told the colors will not be changing for 21, except for the backsplash. Is there any chance the "Tranquility" (Bathroom wood only) could be installed in the entire coach? It sure wouldn't hurt to ask Entegra face to face if you are still as the show. The decision makers are there, I spoke with them yesterday.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 03:51 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Just a thought, I am sitting here after returning from the Tampa show yesterday with a 2020 Entegra brochure. I was told the colors will not be changing for 21, except for the backsplash. Is there any chance the "Tranquility" (Bathroom wood only) could be installed in the entire coach? It sure wouldn't hurt to ask Entegra face to face if you are still as the show. The decision makers are there, I spoke with them yesterday.
You are sitting there with a 2020 brochure? Are you going to trade already?
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 04:22 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieMH View Post
You are sitting there with a 2020 brochure? Are you going to trade already?

Anything is possible
Old 01-17-2020, 04:23 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy110 View Post
Lisa and I really loved the layout, colors and floorpans of the American Eagle and Tiffin Zephyr. I was dead set on the Cornerstone. We decided since I do 100% of the driving that test driving them all was the smartest way to aid in making a decision.

First let me say that I already love my Anthem, and especially Joyce and the customer service staff. They are the very best! Going into this I would need a crane to move me to another coach. After driving both, I'll need three cranes. The CS is by far the best driver. Both the Tiffing and AC drove mediocre at best. They were loud, the AC's ez drive was over boosted even at the lowest setting. The dash was high in your view. Neither took bumps or undulations well at all. The CS OTOH handled like a dream.

Lisa wants a lighter interior, so if you are watching, Entegra, please add a light wood in 21. I'll be first in line for one
How did the AC and Tiffin drive compare to your Anthem?
turbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 05:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo24 View Post
How did the AC and Tiffin drive compare to your Anthem?
Honestly, my Anthem drives better than bth of them
buddy110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 05:34 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Anything is possible
Go for it!
Old 01-18-2020, 08:14 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Anything is possible

Chuck, What are the improvements from 19 to 20 that would even make you “consider” buying a 20? Curious minds want to know[emoji1]
Old 01-18-2020, 09:04 AM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Go for it!
Karen has missed the hutch since we sold the Travel Supreme. I think the hutch is going to win. Thanks, Tommy and Bonnie.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:50 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Karen has missed the hutch since we sold the Travel Supreme. I think the hutch is going to win. Thanks, Tommy and Bonnie.
You have a hutch in the 2019 B plan now, don't you? I thought Tommy & Bonnie showed Entegra how it could be done on their 2018 ... and Entegra started putting them in 2019. Or am I wrong?
Old 01-18-2020, 10:11 AM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grower15 View Post
Chuck, What are the improvements from 19 to 20 that would even make you “consider” buying a 20? Curious minds want to know[emoji1]
All the talk about the HWH air ride and my out dated Hadly air ride got me thinking.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:26 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
You have a hutch in the 2019 B plan now, don't you? I thought Tommy & Bonnie showed Entegra how it could be done on their 2018 ... and Entegra started putting them in 2019. Or am I wrong?
You are correct but, Entegra didn't added it until the 20's. Bonnie showed them how they could get a broom closet in the 5 inch space next to the refrigerator. The late 20's now have a broom closet. It might be easy to have one built for any year "B" floor plan and not that expensive.
On the 20's they made the 1/2 bath smaller, about the size we had in the RBQ to make room for a full size hutch.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:32 AM   #13

I have a 2018 aspire, I need a Cornerstone with bunkbeds for the little ones!!! Come on Entegra give me options I want to Cornerstone but I need bunkbeds.... I don’t want to go to Newmar I want to stay with Entegra but I need bunkbeds...
buck58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 11:05 AM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grower15 View Post

It is just a lot of small items and it would be a 21.

Hutch making a happy wife #1

We went from table and chairs in the TS, to a booth in the Anthem, back to table and chairs in the 19. Decided we liked the booth better for our type of use and comfort. We request a booth when we go out to dinner, same for the MH.

The new digital Valid air ride and leveling on the dash...that is nice with the digital dash readout if you are level in a camp site.

Now that I have hearing aids, being able to adjust the collision avoidance alarm. I love the collision avoidance, but Karen said the alarm will drive me nuts now.

A window is finally being added in the kitchen behind the sink. Karen has missed that since the TS. Another nice feature is lighted sinks in the master bath, nice touch.
Having the pleasure to work with NIRVC again is another fun trip and experience Some people will do anything to get a "free" years membership in AIM.

Tags
test, tiffin