Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-05-2014, 10:41 AM   #15

Newmar Owners Club
Tampa rv or RV one in Tampa doesn't sell the high end Newmars, North trail does, good to see there, but shop around for better pricing they were high on a Ventana quote, also big non refundable deposits that other dealers don't do.

No opinion on the big rigs, one v the other, I stop myself from looking.
jimbo2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-05-2014, 10:56 AM   #16

DavenMonica, If you are buying new remember that Newmar can and will customize your new coach as you want. They are not one size fits all.

They can help you optimize your space to your satisfaction.

Al Sawyer
'05 Mt. Aire
allynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:01 AM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
WRT floor plan, we chose the DEQ because of the TV location and the living space that was gained by having only one bath. I truly thought that would be our three in one coach - first, last, and only. Imagine my surprise to now be in the 45J! We definitely like being able to look at the TV straight on but I found that as time wore on (we've been fulltiming for 19 months), I missed the light from windows. Of course that became more of an issue after new friends introduced us to their Prevost! So what we plan on doing having Paul at Precision Paint install a pop up TV behind the small couch on the door side. It was a turning point for me to realize we could modify the 45J to be exactly what works for us.
Long story to point out that even when you think you have picked out your forever floodplain, sometimes what you thought was perfect changes.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:39 PM   #18

RV Trip Wizard
Hawgguy and Ourrvtrip--

LOVE the insulation. Did our due diligence in getting into how the coaches are built, chassis, paint, insulation, etc. Very impressed with how Entegra does it. Yesterday we were on 275, I75, passed construction you name it. Dead quiet in the coach! DH just asked about it because he was concentrating so hard. For noise and temperature (we are in FL--hot here, too) the construction is a very important factor.

Beth--I was surprised when I saw you two were changing to the CS! We like the DEQ, but my daughter will be around quite a bit for some time during summers, breaks,etc and we're expecting a couple grandsons around eventually and really are going to be needing that half bath. I love the windows in the Prevost-- but, lol, that's not in our future either!! That is nice to know adjustments can still be made on what we choose, thank you.

We have already checked the inventory at RV One and Independence RV and now we know we have to run to Fort Myers to look at the London Aire and more top of the line Newmars. Just a couple hours, not a big deal. For those of you who selected Newmar what did you have added that isn't on a CS? We do want to test drive to feel their Comfort Drive System. Or what did you change on your floor plans that weren't available? One thing i would like is a pull out pantry, but you just can't have everything, lol.

Monica
DavenMonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:05 PM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavenMonica View Post

We have already checked the inventory at RV One and Independence RV and now we know we have to run to Fort Myers to look at the London Aire and more top of the line Newmars. Just a couple hours, not a big deal. For those of you who selected Newmar what did you have added that isn't on a CS? We do want to test drive to feel their Comfort Drive System. Or what did you change on your floor plans that weren't available? One thing i would like is a pull out pantry, but you just can't have everything, lol.

Monica
You would probably get more of a response posting this on Newmar owners site.
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 04:02 PM   #20

RV Trip Wizard
That's true. We are pretty biased at this point anyways
DavenMonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 04:05 PM   #21

With London Aire you'll want to add Hadley or some other air ride system, from what I've read.
DLaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:52 AM   #22

That was awesome!
Jeff426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 05:09 PM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff426 View Post
That was awesome!
Sorry, what was awesome? The test drive?
Old 09-10-2014, 05:55 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLaddy View Post
With London Aire you'll want to add Hadley or some other air ride system, from what I've read.
Is there an option for the Spartan K3 chassis vs Freightliner? As I recall, at one time, maybe it was the Essex, you could choose. I know you can get a second Girard 2000 for around $4000, I think the Nova package was around $12K which also get you the slide out covers and power window awnings. I know your can option it with the power hose reel and pay the up charge to a 12.5K Onan. They have done an excellent job at targeting the Cornerstone. I have always said, competition is good.
hawgguy is offline   Reply With Quote