Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #15
For a newbie like me, I'm researching as much information as I can and hopefully learning from everyone's experiences. I was on Lazydays website and came a cross this like and I think that it is very enlightening, I hope this helps anyone who do not know how to properly set their mirrors and a few more of the basics.

RV Driver Confidence Course: Part 1 - Better RVing

Tony and Ramona,

Still Research The Anthem 44 DLQ and The Cornerstone 45K
tdwayne69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #16

At least you didn't back into your own toad (three quarter ton, 4 wheel drive, with the biggest grill guard, or as we call them in Texas "Cow catcher" on earth) that didn't move one inch when I hit it . $7,500.00 later it is better than new

The advise about a good paint shop with a large paint booth is spot on !!! You are now an official member of "the Newbies Club"

Chuck, Judy, Sam and Willie (The Boys)
2013 Anthem 44 DLQ
2007 GMC 2500 HD 4wd
iquailhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #17
Entegra Owners Club
me too!!
Corey and Tammi
2013 Entegra Anthem DEQ
2015 Buick Enclave
CoreyinWP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:33 PM   #18
Sorry about your mishap, been there done that! Our paint codes are inside the master closet on the wall( 2006 Fleetwood Discovery) long white paper with all kinds of info. Not sure where yours would be ,but thought that might help. We delivered our coach to shop for repair today,because another driver failed to yield the right of way. Some people just can't see a 40' house moving down the road! I wonder why. Thank Goodness no one was hurt. Just leave the scrape you will probably get more. I am considering purchasing Large Bandaids for the Rv. Happy and safer travels.
retiring1day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:35 PM   #19
See what happened.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-757303190.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	479.3 KB
ID:	36082  
retiring1day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #20
Well, you got that out ( the new) of the way, Now you can relax and enjoy camping.
99 F-350 4X4 PSD pulling a 24' Nash travel trailer
JRNOLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:18 PM   #21
Entegra Owners Club
Originally Posted by CoreyinWP View Post
me too!!
You backed into iQuailhunter's truck too! Man it must be a wreck!
Tom and Regina
2013 Entegra 44DLQ
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #22
Naw, he did not, Chuck did not need any help to get that accomplished.
2015 Entegra
Cornerstone 45B
2014 Lincoln MKT
Ann n Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #23
Originally Posted by Ahall View Post
Day one of our maiden voyage and 400 miles under my belt feeling more confident than I should, and then Ouch! While pulling into the resort and watching for everything except the power pedestal it happened. You know that long four door long scrape down the side.
Anyone know the paint manufacturer that entegra uses or where I can get paint codes.
Very sorry to hear about your mishap. You or your repair facility will want to provide Entegra the correct paint codes. We had minor warranty paint work performed on our 2013 Anthem a couple of months ago. The paint codes on the bathroom cabinet were originally hand written and the repair facility could not decipher a couple of handwritten codes. There was a small delay for the repair facility to get the correct paint codes. We now have a printed copy of the easily readable paint codes for future reference.

The best to you in getting your coach repaired
Stan Boddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:59 AM   #24
Nor'easters Club
I realize this doesn't help much, but as you can see you are not alone. I managed to cave in two doors and scratch two others on some landscaping timbers last year pulling into a site. I was mad at myself at the time and had a knot in my stomach, but once it was repaired it became a talking point to laugh at myself when I tell it to others. Good luck with your repair.

05 Travel Supreme Envoy
sailor_lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:13 PM   #25

Entegra Owners Club
Took my first rock today. Hopefully the Glass Doctor can work his wonders.

Dave and Beth
2015 Cornerstone 45J
Ford F-150 and 2016 Polaris Razor
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote