RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-18-2014, 02:10 AM   #1

Things you didnt know about your Entegra

This may be a learning experience for us all what are some things you didn't know about you coach and discovered.

johnnyreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-18-2014, 03:31 AM   #2

Discovered two low point drains under the bathroom vanity all the way in the back, pull rings sticking up a little out of the carpet.....

GENECOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 06:21 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by GENECOP View Post
Discovered two low point drains under the bathroom vanity all the way in the back, pull rings sticking up a little out of the carpet.....
Which model is that on?

Good Post Johnny, this should be interesting. I am looking forward to the answers.
2016 Colorado Z71 PU
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:09 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENECOP View Post
So cop which are these as bro was asking can you be a bit more specific as there function is it to drain water 4 winterize or ??? thx
Old 01-18-2014, 12:40 PM   #5

42RBQ > I learned I could view the rear outside camera on the TV in the bedroom.
Finally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:09 PM   #6

shut the front door, HOW that's cool
Old 01-18-2014, 01:36 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyreno View Post
So cop which are these as bro was asking can you be a bit more specific as there function is it to drain water 4 winterize or ??? thx
Sure, we have a Class 8 Truck Conversion built by Silver Crown, we purchased new in 2009. When we arrived to pick up the 45' Monster our sales guy basically said "THIS IS THE FRONT, THIS IS THE BACK, HERE IS THE INVERTER, CENTRAL VAC ETC" the entire walk through lasted 10 minutes....in fairness to him I did tell him I was familiar with RV's in general......we spent the weekend in the Silver Crown parking lot, Monday morning they fixed a few minor things we discovered, and by noon we where on the move....The last 3 years have been a fun journey of discovery.....nothing really major went wrong, just always finding a new valve or switch...The low point drains which I found just this past winter help during the winterizing process.....I NOW open them up along with the fresh water holding tank drain, open the faucets, and in about 1/2 an hour most of the water will drain from the lines.....the HWH is of coarse bypassed.....after finding these I now have the option of passing on the compressor to blow out the lines..Anti freeze through the pump, open all faucets, see the pink, close it down
GENECOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:38 PM   #8

We have 2013 Aspire DEQ. I didn't realize the vanity sinks drained into the black tank.. Our previous coach, 03 Monaco Camelot, all sinks & shower drained into gray tank.. Black tank fills much faster due to double vanity sinks drain system..
ddgilmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:58 PM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgilmore View Post
We have 2013 Aspire DEQ. I didn't realize the vanity sinks drained into the black tank.. Our previous coach, 03 Monaco Camelot, all sinks & shower drained into gray tank.. Black tank fills much faster due to double vanity sinks drain system..
That is another thing I am going to have to get use to. So much for going by the nose method when it's time to drain the black tank.
2016 Colorado Z71 PU
Old 01-18-2014, 06:05 PM   #10

It works well as you get soap in to the black tank which helps keep it cleaner and it really doesn't matter much as you just wash hands or what have you.
Old 02-15-2014, 02:01 PM   #11
aza

Rear view camera on Rear TV

"Finally" wrote: 42RBQ > I learned I could view the rear outside camera on the TV in the bedroom.

That is a fantastic idea. When parked I often wonder what might happen to my jeep in tow behind the RV.

I have a 2015 Anthem 44DLQ on order and everyone I asked this question responded like I was crazy!

What a fantastic Idea, because your towed vehicle is in a blind spot. Someone could steal it and I would probably sleep through it.

If it doesn't come from the factory that way I may wire it up myself.
aza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:40 PM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyreno View Post
This may be a learning experience for us all what are some things you didn't know about you coach and discovered.
That you can't get it delivered in bad weather
2016 Colorado Z71 PU
Old 02-15-2014, 03:12 PM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
That you can't get it delivered in bad weather
I'm trying to put on my sympathetic face but your comment is making me laugh.....

Hang on - I think it's supposed to warm up in IN this week. Maybe you should just go get it.....
Saltydog44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 04:06 PM   #14

If someone stole my tow vehicles I would have to run down to walmart and buy another matching set of panama jack beach cruiser bikes, as we just ren a car if needed. I personally love riding bikes with a ice chest full of cold beer of course.