Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-23-2019, 06:49 AM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
I find it hard to believe that current Crown Club members won’t be covered and grandfathered for the balance of their membership term. To do otherwise would be breach of contract.

I can understand the change. The Crown Club must be very costly to run and probably did not make business sense as a freebie. I still like it and would pay to go there. Will it now be open to all, or just those who previously qualified?
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-23-2019, 10:11 AM   #16

I agree. Folks who are current members should be grandfathered in. I feel I held up my end of the deal by purchasing the coach and I expect Lazydays to hold up their end. I totally understand things do change and business decisions happen and that’s fair “going forward”.
It’s not a money issue....it’s a trust issue. A deal is a deal. If I were to buy from Lazydays again I would be worried that something else, perhaps something more important might change. Trust has been broken here.
Dippelj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 04:39 PM   #17

I have a year and a half remaining with Crown Club. I was promised 3 years of Club privileges prior to purchasing our new Anthem. Now Lazydays is reneging on their promise. Not a good way to do business. I sent emails to complain to their General Manager Jeff Dillard (jdillard@lazydays.com) and their CEO, Bill Murnane (bmurnane@lazydays.com) and suggest you do the same. We should have been grandfathered in through the end of our club membership. With this latest change, their high labor rates, exaggerated labor hours and marginally competent technicians, I’m done with Lazydays if they don’t fix this.
Bulabarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 09:57 PM   #18

Agree.....I have already sent an email to Jeff Dillard. I also sent an email to my sales person. He’s the one who made the deal with me so my expectation for him is to work on my behalf so Lazydays doesn’t cause him to be a liar. I’m not mentioning any names.....yet..... if he comes through I will forgive and forget. If not I will certainly let people know who not to deal with.
Old 01-25-2019, 04:35 AM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
It amazaes how a company can take what was intended to be a customer retention feature and use it to send people to the competition. Brilliant!

Are they taking lessons from Camping World?
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 08:14 AM   #20

Another example of an Investment Company purchase more interested in the profit margin then the customer. Not surprised this has taken place !

No RV anymore !
Hayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 06:48 AM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
I noticed you're from Ontario. We will more than likely purchase our first motorhome this year. Probably an Anthem 2020. How did you like your experience buying from the states?
By the way, we went to visit Lazydays while at the 2019 Tampa show. The sales rep did tell about the club membership and told us the food was free for 3 years. No mention of them starting to charge for the meals as of February.
jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 07:52 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
Ed

I believe this to be true but have no direct connections to Middlebury other than as a customer. This is what I have heard from people that should know. The reason that there is now a charge for the customer appreciation dinner at TAMPA is because so many people indicated they were coming but then never showed up, and Entegra was on the hook for relatively large charges for catered food for individuals that never showed up. Sometimes, when things are free, people take advantage of the opportunity to be irresponsible and not show up for meals that were contracted for them. Maybe I'm wrong.

Gary
Gary and others: Yes, I know that was the reason EC said for the charge. As I posted "I paid and it was a good value-just seems strange to pay to be appreciated" The meal, entertainment, and free tee shirts more than made up for the cost. As for the suggestion they could refund those who attended, I'm sure the bean counters would claim that effort would cost too much

To be clear, EC is a great company with superior CS and they do a LOT for their customers to earn their loyalty. There are many who have bought EC coaches over and over, again and again.
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 04:57 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippelj View Post
I received the same email from Lazydays. When I was deciding where to buy, the crown club was part of my buying decision. I was told my deal included 3 years crown club and that was part of the agreement. This is misrepresentation. If they want to change the program it should start with new sales and previous customers promises should be honoured. I’m very disappointed and have asked for my “deal” to be honoured.
You are so correct, they need to honor there agreement with all the past club members.
Old 01-29-2019, 05:39 PM   #24

Entegra Owners Club
Were any of the emails to LD management ever answered?
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 08:17 PM   #25

No response yet Chuck. I really don’t expect one they got our money and it will be a few years more before our next purchase so we don’t count to them.
fla tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 08:31 PM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by fla tom View Post
No response yet Chuck. I really don’t expect one they got our money and it will be a few years more before our next purchase so we don’t count to them.
Doesn't surprise me. When I had my servicing problem, they also never returned calls or replied to emails. I was glad to change dealers this time around. Can you imagine how many purchasers are trying to contact them over the Crown Club.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 04:03 AM   #27

I received a reply from Jeff Dillard. He did a typical corporate spin master response talking about all the other great benefits I have with the crown club and I still have my membership and the only change is charging for meals. I sent him a note giving him some friendly advice regarding the importance of honouring promises made to customers. No response from him after that and no response from our sales person Mike Peterson who made the deal and who I expected to work to make this right. Very disappointed no response from Mike. I won’t be buying from Lazydays again unless this gets resolved. BTW, I was just at Lazydays in Tucson and as of last month they no longer are able to sell Entegra at that location.
Old 01-30-2019, 04:08 AM   #28

Jacques, regarding Canadians purchasing in the States, its not a big deal but some hoops to jump through. I can fill you in if you want to send me a note or give me a call or you can start another thread on the subject and I will reply. Happy to help if I can.