Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-13-2016, 07:56 PM   #15

We use the EEZZ Tire system and have had good luck with it. Go to outsideour bubble.com for a review. We looked at 4 or 5 systems at last years Tampa show and felt the EEZZ Tire was best for us. It came with a repeator which I installed in the rear closet by taping into the ceiling light.
waterboy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-13-2016, 11:25 PM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Eezz for me

Had a tire minder on my previous coach. 40 foot DP so I had the repeater for the toad. Worked pretty well with one exception. It would just start beeping every once in a while (usually in the middle of night) for some strange reason. It always seemed to do it when I would get up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom. Almost like the movement of the coach woke up the system and it would go off. Maybe it was just mine, but got old pretty fast.

On our new anthem I was a little more thorough with my research and concluded that the Eezz system was getting the most praise. Got the repeater and wired it into the light in closet.. Works great and haven't had any issues at all. Also love the bigger screen. Push of 2 buttons simultaneously adds and drops the toad on the screen for ease of use.

TPMS in my opinion is a must and should probably be standard equipment. Whichever one you get, should do the job.
UncleJamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 06:30 AM   #17

Have never needed one on my Anthem..... summer or winter and comms is rock solid....

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 10:10 AM   #18

Newmar Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I really like my EEZ RV system. The monitor is nicer looking, and reads out in english instead of icons. I use the non-flow-thru sensors without the theft guards. I got great support from them when I purchased mine.
jt
JT, Em & the boys, Kong & Baxter (rescued grey tabbies)
harleyjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 10:34 AM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
I use TireMinder with an extender on my 44R. Like one of the other posters mine was inclined to start beeping at odd time for no particular reason. It is inclined to say that a tire is leaking when it is actually within normal operating parameters. #1 I just turn the unit off at night. #2 a quick check of the monitor indicates that there is no problem.

I'm glad I have it. If I had it to do over I might pick EEZZRV based on past user comments. Find what's right for you based on function, performance, and price.
classicalgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 06:17 AM   #20

I have the EEze system, and it worked fine on my 2015 Anthem. However, I just had to buy the repeater for my 2017 Cornerstone. There is something that interferes with my passenger side rear tires.

What is the best way to install the repeater?
hbatwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 06:46 AM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbatwell View Post
I have the EEze system, and it worked fine on my 2015 Anthem. However, I just had to buy the repeater for my 2017 Cornerstone. There is something that interferes with my passenger side rear tires.

What is the best way to install the repeater?
The easiest way was two alligator clips clipping it to one of the starting batteries in the rear. I found I did not need the repeater, just un-clipped it an removed it.

Best way would probably be any one of the rear compartments. 12v can be pulled from any of the compartment lights which would be the black wire. White wire before the switch is constant ground.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 08:07 AM   #22

We tapped into the rear closet light. Works great. Took about two minutes to do.
Old 10-15-2016, 08:16 AM   #23

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I DO NOT recommend the flow-thru sensors for the simple reason that you have a reduced chance of a sensor leak with a std. sensor (and they are lighter and smaller). With flow-thru, you have another valve core that "could" leak.

I have TST, and I remove all sensors when going into storage to extend battery life.
I removed the anti-theft ring, so you don't need their tool to install the sensor.

TST comes with a Hardwire kit...so you don't need a cig. plug for power (does run several days on internal battery)

The company has great customer service, and usually a support person is the one who answer your phone.

Regards,
Dan
Old 10-15-2016, 10:36 AM   #24

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Entegra Owners Club
Those using the EEZRV system on the EC, where or how are you mounting the display on the dash?
Also are we all referring to the EEZR T515 /SP System? Which model is the non-flow thru?

TPMS SYSTEM (10 SENSOR)

Thank's
pat
FMCA 212171
FreshAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 01:36 PM   #25

Entegra Owners Club
This page seems to have all the options for # of sensors and you select whether you want Flo-Thru or not

TIRE PRESSURE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (TPMS)
Old 10-15-2016, 03:27 PM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshAir View Post
Those using the EEZRV system on the EC, where or how are you mounting the display on the dash?
Also are we all referring to the EEZR T515 /SP System? Which model is the non-flow thru?

TPMS SYSTEM (10 SENSOR)

Thank's
pat
I mounted mine with Velcro in the blank area above the A/C controls. Removed the dash screws, connected the hot wire to the AC control wire as that is on the ignition switch. I did not drill a hole, just closed the dash panel on the thin wire and plugged it in to the monitor. Can't even see the wire as it sits behind the monitor Easy to remove and no damage to the dash.

I purchased the model with flow through for the MH and non flow through for the toad, works for me as I check tire pressure often the old fashion way.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02412.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	245.5 KB
ID:	141608  
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 03:49 PM   #27
JJT

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshAir View Post

TPMS SYSTEM (10 SENSOR)

Thank's
pat
I have mine mounted on the side drivers window with the suction cup mount that came with it, although the mount that's shown on their product page doesn't look like the one supplied two years ago. The one I have is very robust with multiple adjustment joints. Hasn't come off the window intwo years and is perfect line of sight for me.
JJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 07:28 PM   #28

We also use the suction cup and find it works great.

Tags
tire pressure