Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-06-2019, 01:58 PM   #1

TriMark Alarm

Lately the Trimark alarm has been going off on my 2018 Cornerstone. Today when I put in the code to unlock the door it gave me 4 chirps a pause and then 2 chirps. I'm sure this is a code for why it went off but I can't find any info what this code could be telling me. Looked in the manual and on web site but found nothing. Anyone know if there is a listing for these codes?
wade5979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-06-2019, 02:53 PM   #2

Spartan Chassis
This is out of the Trimark manual:

Lock/Unlock Confirmation
The horn and siren chirp once when the alarm is armed. If the alarm has been set off since the last unlock command, the siren and horn chirp 4 times to indicate the alarm activity when the system is disarmed. The horn and siren chirp twice on unlock. The headlight and parking light outputs pulse once on a lock and unlock.

Based on your description and this paragraph the 4 chirps tell you the alarm has gone off since the last time you unlocked (you already know this) and the 2 chirps mean the door is unlocked.

The manual is here:

https://www.trimarkcorp.com/en/media...3-07-Rev_5.pdf
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Victory Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 10:38 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
We had a situation where our alarm would go off when we left the coach but couldn’t figure out why. We’ll, it finally dawned on me that we left our bug zapper on when we left the coach and when it zapped a bug it set off the alarm (we were in a high bug area). Needless to say, we turn off the bug zapper now when leaving the coach. [emoji1]
Old 03-07-2019, 05:05 AM   #4

OK so it's telling me it went off but doesn't have any codes to tell us what caused the alarm.

Grower 15 how was the bug zapper causing it to go off? Do we have motion detection or sound detection of some kind?

Thanks for the replies
Old 03-07-2019, 07:38 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
I had so many false alarms that I disconnected the alarm altogether. Ah, peace. Also, it now doesn't chirp and wake my neighbors when I unlock when returning late at night.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 07:45 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
There are glass break sensors in the coach (no motion sensors). The glass break sensors are somewhat sensitive. The bug zapping set it off. Others have reported that putting silverware in the drawer will also set it off. Pretty much any high pitched sound can trigger it. There are a few iRV2 threads that discuss how to adjust the sensitivity. Someone else may chime in with the adjustment procedure.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:34 AM   #7

there is an adjustment knob inside the passenger side compartment (beside passenger seat remove cup holder you should be able to see and adjust through there And on the 45b the back glass break sensor is inside the rear vanity (toward the bedroom end). our toy poodle could set it off until we turned down the sensitivity. also if you want to deactivate the alarm there is a dip switch to do so on the control box.(go to trimarks web site and look at the install manual)
fla tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 11:39 AM   #8

My dogs set ours off. Often. I tried turning up the pass armrest sensor, no help. I took the wire off.
Dogs are still setting the alarm off.

I'd be Perfectly happy if I could use the keypad to lock and unlock the coach without any annoying alarms.

3 75 pound dogs are all the alarm I need.

Help?
oneknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 11:42 AM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
We disabled (unplugged) the glass break sensors. Much quieter in our coach now.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 12:20 PM   #10

Where are the sensors in a 2018 Cornerstone. On the adjustment knobs one knight you said you turned it UP does turning it UP make it less sensitive?
Old 03-07-2019, 12:50 PM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneknight View Post
My dogs set ours off. Often. I tried turning up the pass armrest sensor, no help. I took the wire off.
Dogs are still setting the alarm off.

I'd be Perfectly happy if I could use the keypad to lock and unlock the coach without any annoying alarms.

3 75 pound dogs are all the alarm I need.

Help?
Turning up the sensor makes it more sensitive. Deactivating only the front sensor will still leave the back sensor active and is the reason you are still getting an alarm. Lock the cargo bays with the key fob or door keypad and manually push down the door lock prior to shutting the door and then the alarm is not set.

1300W Solar, 1200AH LiFePO4 FMCA F443497
757driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 04:31 PM   #12

They are or switches on the main unit to select options. One of the switches deactivate the alarm. And to reduce sensitivity both front and back glass break sensors need to be turned down.
fla tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 06:14 PM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade5979 View Post
Where are the sensors in a 2018 Cornerstone. On the adjustment knobs one knight you said you turned it UP does turning it UP make it less sensitive?

Which floorplan? On the B, one will be in the "console" beside the passenger seat and the second will be in the back bath vanity (inside cabinet closest to bedroom). There's a plug connection on both. Unplug.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 06:44 AM   #14

Thanks again for all the replies