Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-20-2014, 07:53 AM   #15

The Beavers are sweet... And definitely on the Hmmmmm list😉

Robert & Jana Stanton... Birthing a 2015 Anthem or Cornerstone
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-21-2014, 05:48 AM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRDefector View Post
Btw. Are you the Oneal Family featured in Entegra Connection ? If so i hope you dont think this to forward but both Dw and I throughly enjoyed the article and were delighted to read about the enjoyment your son,Jr. gets out of the experience. We have a severely CP afflicted niece. She always "Lights Up" anywhere near the car. My brother tells me Emily has always been stimulated by motion and car rides were one of the only peaceful ways of calming her and giving her joy. He is excited for us to come visit and try camping with Emily. Several doctors have suggested it seems to have good results.. Another big plus for us.

Yes, I am honored to be JR's father. He has touched a countless number of folks and continues to bring endless amounts of joy and love into our household, life is grand. Sounds like your brother also thoroughly understands. Thank you and your wife for the kind remarks.
oneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 06:20 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogdriver View Post
Oceanmoho

I think that is an amazing story about Beaver Motorcoach. Congrats on your Cornerstone order. I know somebody looking for an RV and I wish I could talk them into one of those Beavers you describe!
Dave,
Thanks! I am so biting at the bit! The CS is scheduled to be delivered 11/1.....ish. These guys here at Beaver remind me of the days of Long Term Thinking Customer Service. What is interesting is the condition of these 2001,2,3,4 Beaver Marquis. The whole group of owners seemed to take a lot of pride in these. The dealership is ...from the ground up re-doing an old GMC into a Oregon Ducks tail gater! The ceiling is Green LED's
outlining a whole football field. Beautiful work.
A few of these cared for Beavers under 150 are tempting!
Cheers
Harvey
oceanmoho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 04:41 PM   #18

Update.. Saga 2.0
Our dream gets closer with each passing day. DW is doing much better and with proper dosed medication is returning to her former self. I think shes more pleased than i..(although nothing could make me happier. She has suffered so.) We decided to stay put in Florida as our primary residence for a few more years. Jana has a ways to go to be 100% and we dont want to rush the progress. In the mean time I left the political backstabbing Restaurant Service Industry behind and took a better paying (with benefits) job at a dealership close to home. Im really enjoying learning the ins and outs of the dealership and working in the Parts /servise dept. All very usefull info for me.
We have decided on a 2015 CornerStone 44B, Mocha with traditional Cherry. We hope our Dealer can work some magic with Entegra to get it in Lapis like we would like. Will see. Dw says after all we have been through.. Go Big or Go Home!!! We deserve to pamper ourselves and can swing it financially. We wanted to order in the next 60 days. I was a bit concerned about having it built during the winter months after reading of BroBoxs headaches. It turns out it was suggested that a bigger concern might be that Entegra Factory has its hands full atm with all the Hershy orders. Im pretty sure Entegra can handle and welcome the challenge. We decided we would wait a few more months to let things get caught up.. We arent in a such a hurry we want to cut any corners.. This is a tremendously exciting time in our lives.. One we both feared we would never see. That fact we can join up with all you good folks makes it just that much sweeter. Wish like heck we could be at the rally.. I love the Chesapeake area.. Spent a lot of time in Elkton MD. But knowing there will be many others makes it less painfull. When we do get on the road and follow the caravan, my services as Personal Chef can be had at a moments notice.. I do wonderful brunch just sayin.. And the price is right. .. Supply the goods, ill do the rest....Cooking for the masses is nothing new to me.. More as we get closer....
Robert & Jana Stanton.. Some days ..weeks.. Months away from a beautiful baby...

Old 09-28-2014, 05:37 PM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Glad it is working out Robert and the Jana is doing much better.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:29 PM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
I am hoping for some gluten free baked goods.
ravens2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:59 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens2012 View Post
I am hoping for some gluten free baked goods.

Np there.. I bake her bread on a green egg... Smoky herb breads.. Morning fruit muffins as well she loves to wake up to em. I have a perfected recipe. Have to try it in convection micro wave? New territory.. Thanks Chuck.. Ill pass it along👍

Old 09-28-2014, 07:16 PM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Np there.. I bake her bread on a green egg... Smoky herb breads.. Morning fruit muffins as well she loves to wake up to em. I have a perfected recipe. Have to try it in convection micro wave? New territory.. Thanks Chuck.. Ill pass it along👍
e
Love our BGE! Debating about buying a small one for the travels, but they seem too small to be of much use. I have not yet done bread in the egg, but love baking bread....any bread recipes for the egg you're willing to share?
Jersimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 07:39 PM   #23

Certainly... But its late for me and busy day tomorrow.. Ill post some under new topic in the next day or so.. You do need a flat baking stone to regulate the heat.. I use a beautiful piece of granite 3/4" thick and near perfect flat i pulled out of a river in tn and ground down to fit my large egg with 14" gap all around. The pizza stone BGE sells would work also. Breads are fantastic but you have to have a good feel for regulating the temp and keeping it constant. I will get a small BGE for the coach.. Its enough for the two of us.. Mabey not enough for new found friends tho..lol even calculated the weight. Hahaha took it out of DW's alotment😉

Old 09-28-2014, 10:56 PM   #24

Robert,

So glad that Jana is doing better and happy that your decision day is getting closer!! I like that decision to "go big or go home". I wish you guys all the best and keep us posted on your progress. Hope to be following in your footsteps after my youngest graduates college in the spring, so I will be learning from your experience. God bless!!
Old 09-29-2014, 06:46 AM   #25

Entegra Owners Club
RR,

Let's hope for the whole industry that Northern Indiana doesn't experience a Winter like last. Hard to run a manufacturing line when the State Police are ticketing cars (and horse drawn buggies for being on the road). And that lasted for over two weeks. Being a weather person in a previous life, I think I can say with some confidence... a record breaker for severe cold. That said, timing a purchase for build to after the 2014/15 cold season, now, you're almost into the 2016 season start (June/July delivery), so you might want to consider that. Otherwise ask LD, Beaver in Bend, or a smaller dealer (maybe Tom Johnson in NC) to adjust a stock order CS for the colors and interior they already have on order that might be delivered earlier. Those builds start about 4 months prior to delivery. JMHO
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:32 PM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
We have decided on a 2015 CornerStone 44B, Mocha with traditional Cherry.

This is great news, you folks deserve this.
oneal is offline   Reply With Quote