Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-12-2015, 11:56 AM   #29

Entegra Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
I may have succeeded opening SD card and it says Capacity 3.97 GB and available 203.9 MB so I guess I need a new one, correct??
ravens2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-12-2015, 01:40 PM   #30

Newmar Owners Club
Yes. You have the same card I do.
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 03:32 PM   #31

Commercial Member

Hello,

Hope you all are moving through the transition from the 4GB Xite card to the 8GB Xite card without difficulty. Please do ask any questions if needed or contact technical support for further assistance. I’d like to provide a quick tip here: As soon as you receive your new 8GB card, please connect it to your Xite unit and receive a GPS signal. Once a GPS signal is received you can then disconnect the Xite card and connect to the Dock for registration and free LifeTime Maps subscription activation.

Thank you,
Rand McSam
RandMcSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:05 PM   #32

Thank you Rand. Appreciate your input on the forum and quick resolution to the problems.
hawgguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:11 PM   #33

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks for that tip Rand, I would have done it just the opposite. I would have loaded the card in the computer first to take any updates, then the GPS. Thank you!
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:37 PM   #34

Entegra Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Like Chuck said I would have done it wrong. How long does it take to receive the new card and can I wait until May when I get stopped for a longer time period?
ravens2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:05 PM   #35

Entegra Owners Club
You can't do it backward, without activation in your GPS the card does nothing when you put it in your computer.
TXBart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 09:02 AM   #36

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandMcSam View Post
Hello,

Hope you all are moving through the transition from the 4GB Xite card to the 8GB Xite card without difficulty. Please do ask any questions if needed or contact technical support for further assistance. I’d like to provide a quick tip here: As soon as you receive your new 8GB card, please connect it to your Xite unit and receive a GPS signal. Once a GPS signal is received you can then disconnect the Xite card and connect to the Dock for registration and free LifeTime Maps subscription activation.

Thank you,
Rand McSam

Rand McSam, After Loading the Dock software and registering the new 8gb card the "update maps" as well as "register for life time maps" is grayed out. I did install the card in the GPS first. Thanks. Steve
C310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 11:52 AM   #37

Commercial Member

Hi Folks,

For those of you who have an 8GB memory card for your in dash unit, these 8GB cards were provided to you with the most up-to-date data. We have temporarily disabled the LifeTime Maps registration and update until we have another file to add to the profile (eg: a new file to send to the devices for update). Therefore, these buttons will be grayed out for the moment.

If you currently have a 4GB memory card, since you have LifeTime Maps, you can receive a replacement card containing this updated data for free by calling RiverPark Customer Service at the following numbers: 1-800-442-7717 Toll Free U.S. only or 1-574-522-7781.

Thank you all for your support and I am happy to help anyway I can.

Rand McSam
Old 04-14-2015, 02:41 PM   #38

Entegra Owners Club
Rand McSam, Thanks for clearing that up. Your help is appreciated. Steve
C310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 10:46 PM   #39

Rand, I have a 2015 Cornerstone and it has the 8gb card. I am getting a pop up error that says "navi.exe must close" and it the restarts the XITE System, after a couple minutes it comes back up and opens up the Nav, after a few minutes it stops responding, you can touch the screen and it does nothing, then the error message comes up and it restarts the system again. Also, before I got the first pop up error it was very slow to respond to anything, ie: tap preferences and it would take a couple minutes to open it up

I removed the card and hooked it up to my MacBook after installing RMDock, it backed up the card and registered but the update button was greyed out as were the Diagnostics in the System menu. I tried it on a Windows pc with the same results, I still get the navi.exe pop up error.

Any help would be appreciated.
mt-ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 05:08 AM   #40

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandMcSam View Post
Thank you all for your support and I am happy to help anyway I can.

Rand McSam
I sent you an email 2 days ago via your link on iRV2. I guess maybe it's not linked directly to you.

My inquiry was in reference to my recent purchase of the Traffic Everywhere option for my GPS, Order #100179918 (placed on March 31, 2015 3:23:23 PM CDT). When I attempt to enter my Activation Code, I continually receive the following error code - "Unable to map traffic everywhere serial number".

The next day, I tried using the on-line chat option on the RM website, but apparently no one was available. I received an email on April 1st, confirming I had a "Missed Chat" session, and the reason for my request had been noted. That's all I have ever received from that attempted contact

I contacted customer support the following day and was advised to contact on-line customer support. I was told that there is an IT problem and that a fix should be complete by Friday (3 Apr) and I would be notified. Not hearing anything, I called on Monday (6 Apr) and was told the same thing, IT problem, and I would hear something by Friday (10 Apr). Still have heard nothing.

This is a little more than frustrating. It's my understanding that this is a one year subscription that I have already paid for, and am getting absolutely no use out of.

Not sure if it's related or not, but I did receive the following on screen Navishell error message - "An invalid argument was encountered".

Additionally, it appears that I am receiving only partial voice instructions or they are late, sometimes while in the middle of a turn

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Brian
2024 RAM Limited FMCA #420209
brianw8602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 02:55 PM   #41

Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt-ok View Post
Rand, I have a 2015 Cornerstone and it has the 8gb card. I am getting a pop up error that says "navi.exe must close" and it the restarts the XITE System, after a couple minutes it comes back up and opens up the Nav, after a few minutes it stops responding, you can touch the screen and it does nothing, then the error message comes up and it restarts the system again. Also, before I got the first pop up error it was very slow to respond to anything, ie: tap preferences and it would take a couple minutes to open it up

I removed the card and hooked it up to my MacBook after installing RMDock, it backed up the card and registered but the update button was greyed out as were the Diagnostics in the System menu. I tried it on a Windows pc with the same results, I still get the navi.exe pop up error.

Any help would be appreciated.
Hello,

Currently the update, LTM, and Diagnostics and Repair options for Xite have been deactivated until a next update is available. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I'd like to help you so here's what I can do, if you can PM me your contact information, I can get you in touch with someone in technical support or please call 877-446-4863 between 7am-6pm CST and a representative will gladly provide you support.

Thank you,
Rand McSam
Old 04-15-2015, 03:44 PM   #42

Entegra Owners Club
I received my SD card today in a box large enough for 4 GPS units.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gps