Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-23-2017, 03:46 PM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
I would call Firefly and ask if they have a manual. They just did a presentation at the Entegra Homecoming and may have their Powerpoint available. The 2018 has some minor but significant changes, all for the better BTW, so I think that the 2017 PP would not do you any good.

Firefly 574-825-4600
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-23-2017, 03:48 PM   #16

Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kladner View Post
Just curious if anyone has a digital copy of the vegatouch owners manual? I have ordered a 2018 Anthem and was going to try and be ahead of the curve if possible!
Thanks
I sent you a PM.
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Victory Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 07:38 PM   #17

Nor'easters Club
They have the 17 available, but 18 is not available yet. We were asked to provide our email address. 17 was emailed yesterday, 18 when available.
ditto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 07:53 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdebbielong View Post
New Entegra owner here with a stupid question for you Firefly/Vegatouch experts. When it comes to technology, I know enough to be dangerous We just got a 2016 Entegra Anthem. I do see the Firefly router in the space above the fireplace. Our unit does not come with the Vegatouch tablet on the wall. Should I be able to download the Vegatouch app on our iPhone/iPads and use this capability? If so -- any suggestions on how to do that? Appreciate any help and guidance. Thanks.

I assume you did not get the iPad Air that delivered with the coach, since it had the App already loaded. This is a very scaled down(basic) version of what EC started putting in 17s and will not have a wall display. It controls lights (int/ext), shades, all entertainment, slides and generator. Just right amount of digital control for me.

All the info you need to set up the App on your phone/IPad can be found on the bottom of your router. PM me and I'll send you a manual I found online for setting them up.
MxChief66-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 07:59 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHoGo View Post
I would call Firefly and ask if they have a manual. They just did a presentation at the Entegra Homecoming and may have their Powerpoint available. The 2018 has some minor but significant changes, all for the better BTW, so I think that the 2017 PP would not do you any good.

Firefly 574-825-4600
I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later but it would be appreciated if you could list the 2018 changes. Perhaps you received a handout or other documentation you could share with those unfortunate enough to not attend the homecoming event.

Thanks
2020 Chevy Tahoe, etrailer XHD 10500 tow bar, Demco SMI AirForce 1.
seeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 08:14 AM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Just checked, no manual on the Entegra Owners Center available for download for VegaTouch?
Ready2Travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 07:25 PM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
Nothing on the 2018

They had a paper handout on the 2017 and you can get that from Mike in Entegra CS. The biggest change on the 2018 was that the equalization algorithm now lets you use AGM2. Some of the other changes were more minor like the lock button for the door and basement were on the same screen. The floor heat was changed to a bar graph instead of the numbers, but no big deal with that. I am sure there were some other things, but on the 2018 they now have incorporated some external overrides for things like the air and heat and inverters in the event that the Vega fails. Not sure on the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeg View Post
I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later but it would be appreciated if you could list the 2018 changes. Perhaps you received a handout or other documentation you could share with those unfortunate enough to not attend the homecoming event.

Thanks
Old 04-25-2017, 05:54 AM   #22

Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHoGo View Post
They had a paper handout on the 2017 and you can get that from Mike in Entegra CS. The biggest change on the 2018 was that the equalization algorithm now lets you use AGM2. Some of the other changes were more minor like the lock button for the door and basement were on the same screen. The floor heat was changed to a bar graph instead of the numbers, but no big deal with that. I am sure there were some other things, but on the 2018 they now have incorporated some external overrides for things like the air and heat and inverters in the event that the Vega fails. Not sure on the details.
Additionally, the lights and shades for the bedroom and bathrooms are now on the same page. There are now On and Off buttons for theater mode (something I asked for last May). There are separate text lines for charger 1 and charger 2 to show their status. The panel lights on/off is at the top of the bedroom page. The generator on/off switch has been moved from the dash to the cabinet above the passenger - the generator is turned on/off through the Vegatouch screen on the infotainment center.
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Victory Blue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire