Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-29-2018, 11:35 AM   #15

Mitch,
I think you need to reach out to people with your floor plan ONLY.
My 44B has no issues with temps. Keep in mind if you are heating with Aqua hot then zone 2 is Floor heat ONLY which is why the sensor is low to the floor.
If you think this is going to work like your S&B I think you might want to reconsider.
My coach stays very comfortable in sub 40 degree weather with zone 2 at 78, zone 1 at 68 and zone 3 at 65. when we go to bed we like it a little cooler so setting zone 3 down to 63 works very well.
I keep the AH burner on ALL the time when below 40.

Have you watched the Tuesdays with PJ videos on youtube? If not Highly recommend so you can understand Entegra's engineering.
This is key to understanding a lot about your coach.
kevinantholt is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-29-2018, 05:19 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
Hd

Since you don’t have a signature area to your posts (Owner CP at the top left) I have no idea what model or year coach you have, but if you have a B floor plan, you can forget a warm throne in the half bath in the winter or cool weather, and at least in my experience, if you think you are going to go from a cold bedroom to a warm bathroom in the back bath area in a couple of minutes, you are mistaken.

Gary

Mitch, sounds like a challenge here!
MxChief66-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 04:11 AM   #17

Hey Gary........thanks for mentioning that.......I had sig the last few days and now it's gone.......I will go to CP and see what happened to it.......I have the W plan and heat is good everywhere......just going to tweak it a bit to get it where I need it the most.....Thanks for all the good input guys....have a great week....we are finally entering spring here.......hoping for our first 70 degree day.........Be safe out there

Mitch
Hdmod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 08:05 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawgguy View Post
I have learned to mentally adjust. It is not unusual in the summer for me to set the zone 1 t-stat to 83 and the zone-2&3 to 75 to compensate for the poor placement.

Yep. [emoji108]

Such an easy fix.
swberry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, coleman