Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-08-2013, 05:58 AM   #15

Tiffin Owners Club
Congrats on your new Entegra, we looked at the Aspire and will be evaluating and driving the Anthem this Spring. We really like our Zephyr, so we will be comparing high end rigs. Keep us posted on how your problems are being worked out. I have encountered some really bad wi-fi at camp sites. I even spent time troubleshotting one and told them what was necessaty to fix it. I am a retired network engineer, so I thought they would listen to me, but not. I use my Verizon for internet with good success. I use my Droid smart phone as the hot-spot. $20 per month. We were lucky enough to stay 3 weeks last fall at a site with free wi-fi, excelent signal. So, they are out there. Enjoy your coach as the Entegra is a beauty.
kewag is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-08-2013, 09:58 AM   #16

Dave,

Enjoyed your update. We are planning to purchase in 2015 (Anthem at the top of the list) but certainly will monitor your updates and Entegra's responsiveness to your QC issues. Guess no MH is perfect ...

Just wondering why Lazy Days can't match RVONE in pricing. Is it LD's overhead or other. I would think they would all be in the same ball-park when it came to pricing.

Also thanks for the info re the LD driving course. Am definitely interested, even if I don't purchase from LD & I have to pay for it at that time.

Plan to visit with Entegra at the Hersey show this September ... my first up close look at these. Hope to do a factory tour in 2014 also.
Jake62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
I don't know how LD compares in price. Every time I requested a number, all I got back was a question. Typical sales approach. Maybe in the end they beat RVone???!!! All I know is working the price with RVone took 10 mins and I was happy with price as compared to MHSRV.com (Alvarado Tx bunch) on line quote and consistent with what people suggested here that you might expect as discounted from MSRP.

From what I've read our issues are typical and everyone has been very cooperative with fixes. We are happy with RVone and very happy with the coach as we learn more every day.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #18

We did get a final price from LD. They would not come close to Rvone. If it had been within a couple of thousand I still would have bought it from them, but alas, mine is on order with Rvone!
CoreyinWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:15 PM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
IMHO that is what I surmised, but can't say. I do know that there appears to be a price increase from the factory to all dealers on Aspires and Anthems from when we closed our deal, somewhere between $25-35K higher...demand has its costs. Suggests this is also a sought after line of coaches...particularly as Entegra is opening up another factory facility in Summer 13.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote