Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #1

What are the Pros and Cons

I would like to hear what folks like about the Entegra Coaches and service.

I would also like to hear what could use some improvement with Entegra Coaches and Service.

Let me start I like the price of the units.

I also noticed on the Cornerstone model the right hand fridge door hits the cabinets thus causing a small dent in the refrigerators door.
TC51D is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-29-2013, 07:38 PM   #2

That fridge problem has been fixed on the 2013 Anthems, at least with the 44 DLQ. We love ours, no more initial problems than most any new coach as complicated as these are. We think the ride is among the best in the industry, price is great, pretty much loaded without the need of options. I could go on an on but suffice it to say we love our coach. Cons? could use more variety in floor plans, rest is minor, in our opinion.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:23 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
X2 to Gene's comment. Anthem 42 DEQ. No fridge issues. Other stuff is minor.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:28 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Fridge problem not fixed in the 2013 Aspire RBQ....and mine has a BIG dent to prove that I forgot to lock it one day.

I'm not sure you will get a whole lot of cons off of this site. Most of us already weighed our pros and cons and we bought an Entegra. Have we had problems? Of course. But in the month I've been parked at this campground I have had all sorts of rigs as neighbors - from old Discoverys to a new Newell - even another Aspire that parked right beside me! And every owner that I have talked with has had a problem/complaint/repair story. We love the 1-1/2 bath coach - it fits us well. Wish I had the extra 2' foot that would have taken us to a 45' coach and given them room to put a real pantry in the kitchen and a little more counter space. There are a few other tweaks that I would have liked to have seen in the floorplan but I really like my coach. Not so much when a problem gets frustrating, but I wouldn't like the Newell either in that case...and Newell probably doesn't have a Joyce, Don or Ted at their factory. They help even on weekends and holidays.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:46 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
We saw our new Anthem yesterday. In one word - BEAUTiFUL!!! Can hardly wait for Saturday when it becomes ours and we are on our way. The only thing we both disliked was the countertop color. May have that changed out down the road at a custom shop near home. Otherwise, beats an Allegro Bus any day.
2012 Honda CRV, Blue Ox Avail, AF1
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:01 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnrzryd View Post
We saw our new Anthem yesterday. In one word - BEAUTiFUL!!! Can hardly wait for Saturday when it becomes ours and we are on our way. The only thing we both disliked was the countertop color. May have that changed out down the road at a custom shop near home. Otherwise, beats an Allegro Bus any day.
Tom, great to hear that you day is finally here. Have fun this weekend.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:12 AM   #7

Congrats! Look forward to hearing all about it....and seeing it..PICS!
CoreyinWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:56 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyinWP View Post
Congrats! Look forward to hearing all about it....and seeing it..PICS!
Will post pics once they get it cleaned up. We were able to see inside however for reasons yet undetermined the coach batteries were dead and the inverters weren't online. They were working on it. Just hope this doesn't delay our departure. Our CDI is scheduled for 10am on Friday.
2012 Honda CRV, Blue Ox Avail, AF1
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:04 AM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Will post pics once they get it cleaned up. We were able to see inside however for reasons yet undetermined the coach batteries were dead and the inverters weren't online. They were working on it. Just hope this doesn't delay our departure. Our CDI is scheduled for 10am on Friday.
Sent you a PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:39 PM   #10

Quote:
Tom congrats! I trust Friday will go well and be exciting for you and Regina. Take you time and give it a full look over.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:34 AM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

Not an Entegra owner (yet) but have studied them in depth.

The pros of Entegra are:

2 year warranty
Excellent service, above and beyond the warranty
Rock solid construction, second to none
Insulation values exceed everything else around
Excellent ride and handling
Attractive design
Excellent value as far as what you get for the money

The cons:

Floorplans aren't the best around
There are a few minor things (like fridge doors that can dent)
The interiors tend to be fairly dark, rather than bright and cheery (especially the wall coverings)

Not too many cons and they are all minor. The pros are all major points that you won't find in other brands. The great thing is that Entegra is listening to owners and when these minor items surface, they deal with it and correct it both now and in future models. They are working on improving floorplans too so really, all of the cons are minor and being addressed. Entegras are constantly improving and get better and better all the time. I can't say the same for other manufacturers.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:25 AM   #12

I hear you about the dark interiors but I find ours to be very "warm" and cozy in appearance. To enhance the interior we will be putting some artwork up this year. Regarding service and support after the sale, Entegra is amazing. Many other companies could take their cues from Entegra given the overall lack of customer service and civility in our society. Between Joyce, Don, Jacob, Tadd, and the rest of their staff I know we will always be in good hands.
rvguy02 is offline   Reply With Quote