Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-13-2016, 06:42 PM   #29

Update #3

Okay it almost Valentine's day and the wife isn't pleased.
The washing machine quit working 10 days after they fixed it. So back to the laundry mat routine again. I can't wait to hear from Customer Service regarding this one again after they replace the main circuit board on the machine, (two weeks waiting for the part)

The front door, after being fixed at the dealer, is even worse than before. We can take a dollar bill and slide it in and out the entire length of the bottom of the door and up the side to the door latch before it catches anything. Not that it's winter outside, I just don't think it should be winter inside too. Customer service is still trying to find a mobile mechanic to come take a look at it since the dealer couldn't fix it.

New problem, that is an old one too, after emptying the water tank because it's winter, our water tank fills up when we hook up to city water. It's to the point that our over flow valve is constantly draining and our RV pad is in water and ice. It has been running for 8 days straight. Customer Service is supposed to call me next week to see about a time to schedule a service call. I hope I can break through the 6+ inches of ice built up around my tires from the water draining to move the coach to get it repaired.

Call me crazy, but I really think drinking whisky is the only way to live in this particular RV or does anyone else like the quality of their Entegra as much as we do?

Trying to stay positive but really how come it takes 6 weeks+ to get things done?
D.Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-13-2016, 07:01 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Wilson View Post
Update #3

Okay it almost Valentine's day and the wife isn't pleased.
The washing machine quit working 10 days after they fixed it. So back to the laundry mat routine again. I can't wait to hear from Customer Service regarding this one again after they replace the main circuit board on the machine, (two weeks waiting for the part)

The front door, after being fixed at the dealer, is even worse than before. We can take a dollar bill and slide it in and out the entire length of the bottom of the door and up the side to the door latch before it catches anything. Not that it's winter outside, I just don't think it should be winter inside too. Customer service is still trying to find a mobile mechanic to come take a look at it since the dealer couldn't fix it.

New problem, that is an old one too, after emptying the water tank because it's winter, our water tank fills up when we hook up to city water. It's to the point that our over flow valve is constantly draining and our RV pad is in water and ice. It has been running for 8 days straight. Customer Service is supposed to call me next week to see about a time to schedule a service call. I hope I can break through the 6+ inches of ice built up around my tires from the water draining to move the coach to get it repaired.

Call me crazy, but I really think drinking whisky is the only way to live in this particular RV or does anyone else like the quality of their Entegra as much as we do?

Trying to stay positive but really how come it takes 6 weeks+ to get things done?
I'll give you a couple of suggestions that have worked for me.
First on the water system completely depressurize the system, then turn on the water pump to pressurize the system, turn off the pump and turn city water back on.
For the washer turn the dial to the clean setting then push the cancel button four times in less than five second. It should reset and spin for a few seconds. After it stops in a few second the door will unlock and hopefully you can use it again.
You won't find that reset in any of the manuals, but I got it from whirlpool tech a few years ago and it reset two washers we've had. Good luck. Noel
loisjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 08:24 PM   #31

Entegra Owners Club
Noel is giving very good advise, they both worked for me. I have also seen many of the items you mentioned posted before, and I have had many of them myself. The search function with posts from others that have resolved those problems have really helped me to keep my sanity.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 08:43 PM   #32

Wow. Are we still drinking our cloths washer good bye. I'm all in. Ours is working but ......... Well I'll drink to that.
DoggieDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 08:30 AM   #33

Entegra Owners Club
I am a bit late to this thread but, when the washing machine does not drain, is it showing a A10 fault code? I had the same problem and it ended up by being resolved by cleaning the drain pump filter on the front base of the machine. We use our washer ALOT and I found everything from fabric to coins in the filter area. I actually cleaned it several times to make sure everything was removed from the drain pipe leading to the filter area. Now I do it on a regular basis. No more issues.
Crippsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 08:40 AM   #34

Not all repair people are the same! I'd be heading to Indiana and have the service center fix it right. I appreciate Joyce and her team so much......I almost sent her a Valentine's card.

On a side note.......if you want a slightly used 2015 Aspire (trouble free) I'll trade for your troublesome Anthem
dave&ginny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 04:41 PM   #35

Thanks Noel, I did the reset spin like you instructed. The machine did spin but the door won't unlock. Ay other ideas?

Dick
Old 02-14-2016, 04:52 PM   #36

Entegra Owners Club
Do you have a fault code? This poster did Noel's tip a couple of time before it worked. http://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/haha...ml#post2627305
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 05:26 PM   #37

Quote:
Thanks Noel, I did the reset spin like you instructed. The machine did spin but the door won't unlock. Ay other ideas?

Dick
Door should unlock after a minute or so. If not hold the cancel button for a few seconds and that should unlock the door. Then you can run a normal cycle. It may take a couple of minutes after you push the cancel button. Noel
Old 02-14-2016, 06:03 PM   #38

Okay. I unplugged the washer for 30 minutes and did the A10 Error drain filter clean out and found a penny in there. I plugged it in and the door opened. l just put a load in and so far everything is working. I'll know more in 30 minutes.

I have also drained the main water tank and followed Noel's directions in depressurizing the system, then pressurizing it before turning on the city water. Hopefully this cures 2 of the 3 issues.

Noel my wife send her Valentine thanks with hugs and kisses for you and I also appreciate the information. Any advise on the main front door?
Old 02-14-2016, 06:09 PM   #39

Quote:
Okay. I unplugged the washer for 30 minutes and did the A10 Error drain filter clean out and found a penny in there. I plugged it in and the door opened. l just put a load in and so far everything is working. I'll know more in 30 minutes.

I have also drained the main water tank and followed Noel's directions in depressurizing the system, then pressurizing it before turning on the city water. Hopefully this cures 2 of the 3 issues.

Noel my wife send her Valentine thanks with hugs and kisses for you and I also appreciate the information. Any advise on the main front door?
Hopefully, that will fix those two. For the door it's hard to speak to it without being there, but it shouldn't be that hard if you can find someone that takes an interest in their work. Tell your wife thanks. Noel