Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-23-2016, 09:22 AM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
One good thing about Entegra is if you do have issues, Entegra will authorize a service of your choice (usually) to fix the issue. You don't have to go back to the dealer you bought it from. I've had warranty items worked on by a couple of different places - all ma and pop ... Entegra either worked it out with them and sent them a check, or I paid and Entegra reimbursed me in full.
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-23-2016, 09:23 AM   #16

I shopped all of the dealers, knowing exactly what I wanted, and asked for an "out the door price in writing" from seated at my desk at home. When I got the winning bid, I then specified a delivery condition expectation as part of the contract.
So far 7,500 miles later no problems. Once out the door your sales person and sales management are no longer part of the deal and they are on to the next sale.
Trapper56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 11:34 AM   #17

Where did You purchase your new Entegra

I have bought Entegras from Robin at RV One, Cowboy at MHSRV and Angie at NIRVC. The sales and delivery experience was good to excellent at all three. I feel like I have dealt with three very good sales reps. NIRVC total experience has been better by miles! From Angie to Brett (CEO) to Eddie to all of the techs, the make ready and cleanup ladies and even the detail guys. They not only do a great job, they are very friendly and pleasant to deal with. Much like buying an Entegra, buying from NIRVV is very much like becoming part of the family. Our service after the sale has been as great as the sales experience. These people promise great, timely service with an appointment and they deliver. I have had factory service several times and it is fantastic but NIRVC service and techs are right there with their factory counterparts. My thanks all of them for delivering what they promise when they say they can do it. All my experience and JMHO . Good luck, it is a big decision.

2016 44 B Topaz Cornerstone
2014 MKT towed
Old 02-23-2016, 11:58 AM   #18

We are on I20 right now heading to NIRVC to pick up our new 2016 42RBQ tomorrow morning. I'll up date after the PDI. Their price was the best I found making it worth making the trip from San Antonio. We plan to stay at or near NIRVC 2 to 3 nights as needed to shake everything down before heading home.
Tall Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 12:21 PM   #19

I would go to all 3 of these dealers that everybody is mentioning hear and ask them all to give there final and best price and let them know you are shopping all 3 dealers and you are going to buy at the lowest priced dealer... That way you get the best deal.. That way on the re-sale down the road you are not tanked in the purchase.. Overpaying for a motorhome can greatly come back to haunt you so it's very important you buy it right. That goes for all brands of motorhomes.
Whatever you do do not buy from a California dealer... They are the kings of over priced motorhomes and will sit there and play games with you like you wouldn't believe. Best of luck!!!
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 12:59 PM   #20
Moderator Emeritus

Definitely NIRVC. I could list the reasons why but they would all be repetitions of what everyone else has said. Truly a class act and they certainly have my repeat business.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 01:15 PM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
From your location, I'd go to NIRVC unless you find a good reason not to. For those of us west of the Mississippi, don't forget Beaver. Excellent dealership and aggressive on price.
Marcosdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 01:24 PM   #22

Purchased our '14 Anthem from Richardsons RV in Menifee CA. Thankfully they are no longer an Entegra authorized dealer.
"ENOUGH SAID"

Peter Collins
Woodland WA
2014 Anthem 42DEQ
pallencollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 01:41 PM   #23

I purchased from PHARR RV's in Lubbock, TX. Great service and very nice staff.

I would buy from them again without hesitation.

Give Alan Sower from sales a call. 806-548-4003 cell 1-800-952-2389 office.
Good To Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 04:11 PM   #24

I am picking up a new Aspire 42RBQ next Wednesday from Bill Plemmons RV in Rural Hall, NC. So far I have no complaints with the process. I went to LD Tampa, North Trail in Ft. Myers while down in February and can't say the same about either of them.
TerrySt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 05:04 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrySt View Post
I am picking up a new Aspire 42RBQ next Wednesday from Bill Plemmons RV in Rural Hall, NC. So far I have no complaints with the process. I went to LD Tampa, North Trail in Ft. Myers while down in February and can't say the same about either of them.

Anybody have any experience with a dealer in Grand Rapids, Michigan called Terrytown RV or Motorhomes2go? They are close by and seem to have several in stock.

Mike
2013 Thor Palazzo 36.1

2013 Thor Palazzo 36.1
M Bakunin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 08:04 PM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
I'm going to run against the tide here and say that I haven't had any issues with Lazydays Tampa. It probably has a lot to do with the salesman and delivery process. My sales guy is the top Tiffin guy in the country (yeah, I've seen the award). Second, I stayed in delivery (approximately 10 days) until they fixed all of the issues that I could find). Next, I live in the Tampa metro area so it is an easy pick for me. I bought my 2016 Aspire from the Tampa RV Show, and the price was better than others' advertised discount prices. Scheduling follow up service was easy but it was 1 month out. Not a problem for me because I'm local. I might have done better somewhere else but local service was really high on my list of criteria.
classicalgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 08:24 PM   #27

Entegra Owners Club
The first 2 Enterga's were not from NIRVC, all the rest will be from NIRVC, they do everything for you.
Anthem46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 05:40 AM   #28

We asked 5 dealers for bids. Two of those highly regarded mentioned by others never gave us bids ! The other 3 did and it was Lazydays vs MHSRV with Lazydays coming out on top after several weeks of didcussions. Just our experience !

No RV anymore !
Hayman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
purchase