Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-30-2017, 05:47 PM   #1

Where do you go for warranty work

I would like to know how you get warranty items taken care of.
Can you use a mobile tech?
I know there are a lot of places to get chassis and engine help but say a water leak, dishwasher stops working etc
Just started to look at Entegra
Rob9209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-30-2017, 06:16 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Where are you located? Location will have a lot to do with where people go for service. You'll here NIRVC mentioned a lot, if you are in their service area.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 06:28 PM   #3

Where do you go for warranty work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob9209 View Post
I would like to know how you get warranty items taken care of.

Can you use a mobile tech?

I know there are a lot of places to get chassis and engine help but say a water leak, dishwasher stops working etc

Just started to look at Entegra

Welcome to iRV2!
I see you are from Sioux Falls South Dakota. We grew up in Minnesota.
I suggest that if you have a new MH that a call to the factory is your best first call. I have used Mobil techs in a pinch, but they are hit/miss on knowing stuff, and probably on you dime.
Dave
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 06:41 PM   #4

Entegra customer service will take care of you where ever you are. If there is not a dealer convenient they will find a rv shop for you or a mobile tech that they approve. The repair service will need to give them an estimate, when approved they can start. You will pay for the service and submit the bill to Entegra and they will send you a check. I've never been back to my dealer and have no issues.
Tall Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 06:47 PM   #5

We are in our 6th year of full timing using SD as legal address.
Currently own a fifth wheel....
Just wondering how things get taken care of on an Entegra during warranty if not near an Entegra dealer
Doing research
Rob9209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 07:04 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
This is just me. I happen to live in FL where we have excellent Mobile Techs. The Techs I have used are Entegra approved, they have billed direct. I have made two trips to the factory, not mandatory, but better service than who I chose for a dealer plus we like the area.

If you winter in a popular area, Entegra has two service vans that make "house calls" during the winter. That service tech was outstanding when he made a warranty stop at my location

Entegra will bend over backwards to get you service and that is for 2 years instead of one. They just announced an annual factory service inspection after warranty for $129. with factory service available at that time. The $129 is applied to any paid service, so the full inspection can be free.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 04:05 AM   #7

Chuck, not to pick nits but the warranty is 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever occurs first.

Most owners won't approach the 24,000 mile limit, but some like us are closely watching it.

We put 9000 miles on in the first 5-6 months.

I agree with the other posts regarding service. If you have the service provider coordinate with Entegra beforehand, you're good.

Frankly, this coach has been fairly bug free. We've had one really substantial issue, far from the normal experience, and that was engine related. We recently had NIRVC in Lewisville correct about 80% of the list we had for our factory visit next year. The approvals took a little time but otherwise painless.

We took it out over the weekend and my wife immediately remarked on how quiet the coach was. It seems each time out we rediscover the inherent build quality of the coach. On the way back, we stopped for the night at a rest area to let some severe thunderstorms blow over. I slept like a baby even though it was pouring rain and lightning, and a reefer truck pulled in during the night.

Our old coach, I'd have barely gotten any rest.

I like to think the 2017 Aspire was the best value Entegra in many years, however the 2018s include the substantial improvements of the 2017 model year, and add some other very useful improvements. One example is the upgrade to a 150G fuel tank in the tag axle coaches.

Go for it.

-Matt
2016 Open Range RF376FBH (Sold)
Matt D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
warranty