Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-27-2014, 06:04 AM   #15
Moderator Emeritus

The Newmar and Renegade articles are not relate to what Entegra will be showing. Hershey will be interesting this year.

As to the Cornerstone - Just a reminder that new floorplans typically unveil on the Aspire, then work their way into the Anthem shortly thereafter. The Cornerstone is the last to get them. It's best to work out any issues on a less expensive coach and then transfer the design over to the higher models. However, in the case of the 44B, that did happen fairly quickly. Given that the Cornerstone is gaining in popularity I see that trend continuing.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-27-2014, 07:28 AM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Sorry, Cruzer, didn't want to put words in your mouth....but in a talk with one senior Entegra person, I got the impression that CS changes were not anticipated in 2015 and, JMHO, to expect a driver side kitchen in Entegra in 2015 was probably a stretch; certainly at the CS level.

Another Entegra VP said the same as you observation...changes in floor plans at the Aspire level first and work their way up. I understand the why, but, JMHO, dumb in some ways. You expect more at the CS level. Having fewer floor plan options and no customization possibilities (they actually reduced some of the furniture options for 2015) can have a tendency to slope the playing field to the competition, especially when DW wishes drive coach selection. I can assure that it made our recent choosing very tough and came very close to leaving the Entegra family.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:46 AM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL417 View Post
Sorry, Cruzer, didn't want to put words in your mouth....but in a talk with one senior Entegra person, I got the impression that CS changes were not anticipated in 2015 and, JMHO, to expect a driver side kitchen in Entegra in 2015 was probably a stretch; certainly at the CS level.

Another Entegra VP said the same as you observation...changes in floor plans at the Aspire level first and work their way up. I understand the why, but, JMHO, dumb in some ways. You expect more at the CS level. Having fewer floor plan options and no customization possibilities (they actually reduced some of the furniture options for 2015) can have a tendency to slope the playing field to the competition, especially when DW wishes drive coach selection. I can assure that it made our recent choosing very tough and came very close to leaving the Entegra family.
I understand why the CS is the last to get modified. When we visited Entegra earlier this month, they told us that Aspires accounted for a little over 30% of their volume. Anthems were over 40% and the Cornerstones accounted for a bit over 20%. I think they want to keep the big movers ( no pun intended ) rolling off the line. New floor plans help. Does the CS need more floor plans? Yes, but I think they will take bit longer to get those floor plans out.
Crippsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 12:43 PM   #18

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krafty52k View Post
Cheaper to switch the wife... Noooo.. My Baaadddd ... I am a DW.. Just kidding!!!

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Hmmm.. but I hear the trade-in values from DW1.37 to GF1.0 are terrible!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
American Coach has what you're looking for in all their lines, starting with a 42T Revolution.

Lori-
OOhh thanks, I will look at that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL417 View Post
Sounds like someone is coming out with a new floor plan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma800 View Post
Possibly the Winnie Journey? Sounds similar to what you're asking for. Bet they have that in a Tour too.
I haven't seen that in a Winnie, but i will look again.