Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-11-2017, 02:00 PM   #15

It really seems as if something isn't working as advertised. We've never had an issue.. yet.

Our Aspire has 4 climate controls. 2 dials and 2 buttons.

One dial is to control the function of the blend doors, Feet, Hands, Mix, Defrost. Another dial controls the temperature.

One button controls A/C On/Off, and the other button is Recirc On/Off.

My suggestion for cold weather is A/C ON, Recirc On, Defrost Hot and High fan.

The A/C will help to dehumidify the warm air.

-Matt

Matt D is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-11-2017, 02:03 PM   #16

OK--most [perhaps not all] dash HVAC units automatically use the A/C evap coil in the air box to cool and DRY the incoming air before it is heated by the heater core and blown on the windshield. Not sure whether outside air mix door is open or closed [recirc]--probably doesn't matter as both inside and outside air could be moisture laden, so the A/C evap. coil has to remove it, regardless of source. Agree--start by looking at whether hoses are connected and air dam doors are working properly. Using "recirc. buttons" or directing cold air to the windshield, aren't going to work.......IMHO

Old Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 09:53 PM   #17
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawgguy View Post
Believe it or not - this is the first MH I've had where the defroster actually works. I have been pleasantly surprised by its performance. Check your connections & settings.
My experience is the same. I was a bit concerned when I saw that Entegras do not have those trucker's fans hanging from the overhead but I found I really don't need them on this coach like I did on the last three.
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 11:44 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Check to see if the defroster hoses are connected to the vents. Of few of the 14's were not fully connected.
BINGO,,, mine were not connected pull the stereo console 8 screws and you will see 2 4 inch hose straight ahead bet they are not pushed on.
Old 05-14-2017, 05:55 AM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Also might be able to get a view of the connection by removing the flat panel on the P/S of the dash. It's a carry over thing from Travel Supreme, one of mine wasn't connected on the TS either. There is a lot of work that goes on behind the dash, easy for hoses to get knocked off. When we were at the factory last summer, there were several coach on the "not ready " line outside that had dash work going on in different stages of un-assembley. Easy for a hose(s) not to be reconnected or get knocked off and not even realized.

brobox is online now   Reply With Quote