RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Sprinter Chassis Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-09-2019, 09:26 PM   #1

Sprinter service Phoenix, AZ

Just bought a 2019 Thor 24FE.
Any ideas on where in the Gilbert / Mesa / Phoenix East valley I might find REASONABLY priced service / maintenance on the Sprinter chassis. Previously owned an older Winne View and did my own maintenance, with no issues. But now I'd like to keep my warranty in tact - with A and B service etc.
Thanks, AZTreker

AZTreker is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-09-2019, 09:37 PM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTreker View Post
Just bought a 2019 Thor 24FE.

Any ideas on where in the Gilbert / Mesa / Phoenix East valley I might find REASONABLY priced service / maintenance on the Sprinter chassis. Previously owned an older Winne View and did my own maintenance, with no issues. But now I'd like to keep my warranty in tact - with A and B service etc.

Thanks, AZTreker

AZTraeker,
Do a google search for Sprinter service centers, it may be a Mercedes dealer, or Dodge, or Freightliner, "in my area". Give them a call. I have done just that to do my recalls, airbags and warranty work, nox sensors.

604eholston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 07:57 AM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
You have a bit of time to find a dealer/service center since your A service is at 20,000 miles. Your chassis is covered under a 3 year warranty as well as a 5-7 year CARB warranty for all pollution related equipment. Any reason you don't want to go back to the shops you used with your View?
luvlabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 08:51 AM   #4

On our way from KC to Mesa a semi truck sent a two foot long 4x4 our way in Texas... It rumbled and tossed in our undercarriage! I checked the gages and nothing adverse going on, but wanted any damage looked at underneath.

Mercedes-Benz of Chandler in greater Phoenix area was gracious enough to fit us in... they checked everything possible after raising our Sprinter in the air.

They found no problems and sent us on our way with peace of mind at NO CHARGE!
CampFire Junkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 09:49 AM   #5

here are 2 links for sprinter service:

https://www.mbvans.com/sprinter/shop.../find-a-dealer

https://www.freightlinersprinterusa..../find-a-dealer

freightliner/sprinter service seems harder and harder to find.

Tags
service