Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Palazzo Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-02-2018, 01:01 PM   #1

Any year Palazzo with Propane / Electric Fridge?

...Did any year Palazzo come with a Propane / 110 Volt refrigerator? TIA....
Stuff-Happens is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-02-2018, 09:13 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuff-Happens View Post
If you are looking for power consumption reasons, I can say my batteries don't get down to 50% SOC in 24 hours with the fridge running. And they are just the stock batteries.
drivintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 11:14 PM   #3

Tin Driver...I am guessing you have solar up top, how much....We like solar!
Stuff-Happens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 02:50 PM   #4

Quote:
Tin Driver...I am guessing you have solar up top, how much....We like solar!
Nope, no solar yet. I want it, but in this Texas heat we are either plugged in our running the generator for the AC!
drivintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 09:35 PM   #5

Quote:
I was very worried about going to a residential fridge having used propane/electric fridges for 20 years and loving them, especially for boondocking. I have found that for my use the residential fridge in my Palazzo does ok with the stock battery setup. I added solar for a total of 300w on the roof and I can go about 3 days in sunny weather running the fridge, lights, some TV, water pump, etc. and other items without using the gen which is about what I want. I want to be able to boondock for a long weekend without having to drive or start the gen set. Of course, if you want AC that is a different story.
iluvuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electric, fridge, propane