Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Palazzo Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 03-08-2014, 12:19 PM   #1

Anyone with Palazzo 33.3 !!!

Could I ask a favour from anyone with the 33.3, my 2014 unit is in locked storage until spring (Alberta) and I don't have access. What I need is measurements of the seat belt lengths (both ends), from both the dinner table and the sofa bed locations AND a couple pictures of the seat belt mounts from both locations.
What I am attempting to do is use the existing locations to install more belts as a member has previously done, but I would like to see if one can be added to the sofa bed location as well, and if so I need the lengths of the existing belts.
Thanks in advance to anyone who responds...

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-08-2014, 04:51 PM   #2

these are the same exact seatbelts that was installed on our 33.3. 110 inches were used since it span across the whole length of the seat. Im sure you can use a shorter length since you are not spanning 1 pair but 2 pairs... 110 is a bit long, but I wanted the belts to be all the same length,

There are 2 bolts under each seats on the dinette. Originally, one belt were used for one bolt. I used a pair of belts per one bolt. So 2 bolts and 2 pairs of seatbelts per seats... I need to look under the sofa and see how many bolts are used, but they are also 110"... Ill take a pic for you tomorrow.

New Ford Chevy Dodge Truck Van RV Black 110" Lap Seat Belt | eBay

Redridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 12:40 PM   #3

went out to measure, the total length on the sofa seatbelts is 110". 45" buckle and 65" clip end, same as the dinette belts. Im only using the dinette seats for small kids only... its to small for adults to sit comfortably for long periods IMO.

here are some pics:

Redridge is offline   Reply With Quote