Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Palazzo Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-19-2018, 01:19 PM   #1

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Compartment lights stopped working

Was up at Vero beach Kamp just south of Sebastian last week end. While hooking up the sewer hose, I thought I'd turn on the light in the wet bay. It didn't come on. I checked for voltage at one set of contacts at the wet bay. No 12 volts. Hmmm. I checked all the other lights in the lower bays including the mud room and the light above the generator in the front. None were working. I got the electrical wiring diagram which shows these lights as (5.2 ) on the schematic. It says the wiring is supposed to be 14 gauge green/black. it also says that these lights have are fused at 10 amps. It does not clearly tell me where the fuse panel for these lights might be. Sooo I was wondering if anyone here might know. And yes I asked Thor Tech support and they were kind enough to send me the above mentioned schematic. The location of the fuse in question... not so much.

Anybody been down this road? 2017 Palazzo 33.2
billbaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-19-2018, 03:07 PM   #2

In my 2015 33.2 it is fuse G under the bed, should be labeled "Compartment Lights", 15AMP. I'm not in RV, looking at the schematic Thor sent me before.
Mike
myarmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 03:53 PM   #3

Are you talking about the DC panel on the pedestal of the bed? I see a bunch of fuses in there, but none are labeled.
Old 06-19-2018, 04:11 PM   #4

Yes that panel. Labels are on the back of the black plastic cover
myarmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:01 PM   #5

Thanks to Myarmar. Now there is light!

Tags
light, lights