Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Palazzo Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-29-2016, 09:08 AM   #1

Euro Chair

We have a 33.2, not sure if this chair is available in other models.

I am curious about how some of you use the euro chair?

The space behind the passenger seat is very tight, there in not allot of room to stretch out.

I am @ 6 ft tall and 220 lbs it is not very comfortable for me.
mcbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-29-2016, 09:59 AM   #2

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Me either . Wife uses it.
tcopeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:18 AM   #3

Coastal Campers
Spartan Chassis
I removed the Euro Chair and the couch. The other side out has a desk. In place of this, place two easy recliners. Works great for us. The Euro Chair, for me, at 6'6", 250, no way.. Next we are going to convert the desk to a drawers, for more storage. We lost the pots and pan drawer under the refer, when we installed a Samsung residential refer (model rf197). Check post on residential refer installation.
Safe Travels,

Fred
Redonion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:28 AM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Spartan Chassis
We bought a used rig last spring, removed the desk and a large round ugly swivel chair. We replaced it with a euro chair and foot stool. I am 6-3" 240 lbs. previous coach had a small Flexsteel rocker recliner. I like the euro chair better. Is it the same as my extra large leather Lazyboy at the sticks and bricks, no, I find it comfortable enough to nap regularly. Just sayn
Old 01-29-2016, 03:24 PM   #5

We removed the chair and I built a special end table with storage and a granite top.
StevieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 04:38 PM   #6

Our chair is in the storage shed.

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
HDRoadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 04:47 PM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
We removed the Euro Chair and had a desk built to fit the space. Is a much more useful space for us with a desk than yet another place to sit. \ken
Ken, Deb, & Gadget (WIT Club, FMCA, SKP, and grateful volunteers with Habitat for Humanity and SOWERs), traveling in a well-behaved 2005 Winnebago Vectra 40FD w/1100w solar, some gee-golly-whizbang, and a TRAILERED 2015 Cherokee TrailHawk toad.
Bumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 09:22 PM   #8

Euro chair removal

We also removed the Euro chair. I built a table with space to store the dog's supplies, and other items. Also anchored a lamp there. It makes using the co-pilot seat a lot easier when parked. It actually sits better and makes for the best TV viewing when it can be turned around fully.
BoDu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 09:34 PM   #9

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I'm 5'10" and about 200...the chair is incredibly comfortable from my perspective, but I move my wife's captain chair forward when we settle in for the night to give it a bit more room to swivel.
ABrask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 08:02 AM   #10

Our 33.1 had the chair and we left it there initially. I found it to low (I am 6' 2") but I could put my foot in the stairwell when I was ready to stand up and it was easy to get up and sit down that way. However, in our previous coach we used the two front swivel chairs and decided that was a better option for this coach so we have removed the euro chair for now! I planned on building a rack for storing the computers but based on above may revise that to a small desk.
bobsea43 is offline   Reply With Quote