Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Palazzo Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-07-2016, 11:57 PM   #1

Front accordion shade upgrade?

Has anyone upgraded to the front shades in the '16 yet? They have the same blackout pull down type as everywhere else in the coach instead of the accordion style that let too much light through for my kids. I stopped at CW in Lubbock to ask the parts rep there and all they could find is what I have. When we bought our rig we got a concierge call and the great gal sent me the newer fridge latch, and said they would be available (the front shades) soon.
Just wondering if anyone had the inside on who to call or a pert number.
Troostr is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-08-2016, 05:51 AM   #2

one of the first modifications we did was replace the driver and passenger accordian side shades with standard roll up shades - probably $10 bucks each at wally world.
MisterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 07:13 AM   #3

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
There are aftermarket shade companies that can make your front and side roller shades. MCD in McKinney Texas is one. I used them to make my side shades when I had my Palazzo. There are others too that can help you with what you are looking for.

Gary
gmadams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
upgrade