RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Palazzo Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-10-2019, 11:18 PM   #183
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 27
How do you access/find the LBCU set up menu.
Thanks,
2018 Palazzo 33.2
__________________

HaRVey 74.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-14-2019, 05:10 PM   #184
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Denton. TX
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRVey 74.5 View Post
How do you access/find the LBCU set up menu.
Thanks,
2018 Palazzo 33.2
a 2018 will have one of two Firefly panels. In mine, the early smaller monochrome LCD panel, it's one of the buttons in the power menu, possibly called I/C settings or something to that effect. Poke around there and you'll find it.

I don't think it's called Low Battery Cutoff though. I'll be in mine this weekend so if you can't find it i can supply a picture.
__________________

__________________
weekend adventurer
drive: 2018 Thor Palazzo 36.3
tows: 2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
lo-tek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:25 AM   #185
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by lo-tek View Post
a 2018 will have one of two Firefly panels. In mine, the early smaller monochrome LCD panel, it's one of the buttons in the power menu, possibly called I/C settings or something to that effect. Poke around there and you'll find it.

I don't think it's called Low Battery Cutoff though. I'll be in mine this weekend so if you can't find it i can supply a picture.
Haha, I said LBCU not LBCO, the LBCU is the screen on the drivers instrument panel. I found how to access the LBCU setup screen on the Freightliner forum (hold joystick to the right for 5 seconds) so you can set date, time, display and checklist items.
HaRVey 74.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:10 AM   #186
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Denton. TX
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRVey 74.5 View Post
Haha, I said LBCU not LBCO, the LBCU is the screen on the drivers instrument panel. I found how to access the LBCU setup screen on the Freightliner forum (hold joystick to the right for 5 seconds) so you can set date, time, display and checklist items.
Silly me. Learn a little every day. Has you said the dash screen i might have known but LBCU is still a mystery to me. What does it stand for?
__________________
weekend adventurer
drive: 2018 Thor Palazzo 36.3
tows: 2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
lo-tek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 10:51 AM   #187
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by lo-tek View Post
Silly me. Learn a little every day. Has you said the dash screen i might have known but LBCU is still a mystery to me. What does it stand for?
LBCU = Light Bar Control Unit, not that it makes much sense as it doesn't control anything (except possibly the driver who is constantly frustrated by it...)
__________________

HaRVey 74.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.