Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Palazzo Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 03-10-2018, 08:50 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corc View Post
I did get an update to 4.7 but hold off not fully functional yet. Can you tell me on the Vegatouch inverter screen , can you adjust Shore Breaker Amps? Can you turn Inverter on and off?

To upgrade they will have to send you a programmer chip/board and a new screen. It is easy to do, push a couple buttons. Version 4.7 fixed some of my issues, but created a couple new ones.

Have you synced your phone bluetooth to Vegatouch? Need to do that before opening app.
When you said it fixed some of your issues but created some new ones, what new issues were created?? I think I need the update so I can set LBCO and other inverter settings but I don't really want new issues elsewhere. Thanks for all your help!
iluvuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-10-2018, 02:14 PM   #16

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
New issues with 4-7 were my fault. All is functional now, you can control all. I do not know which EMS functions you refer to?
LBCO battery type all adjustable. Ic firmware and model will show up to with upgrade. Call Firefly, tell them your exact issue and that you heard you needed a 4.7 upgrade. They must send you a new programmer module and a new screen.
Corc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:43 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corc View Post
New issues with 4-7 were my fault. All is functional now, you can control all. I do not know which EMS functions you refer to?
LBCO battery type all adjustable. Ic firmware and model will show up to with upgrade. Call Firefly, tell them your exact issue and that you heard you needed a 4.7 upgrade. They must send you a new programmer module and a new screen.
Ordered the upgraded software and new screen today. Hopefully I will get it soon. They said they had 16 requests today by the time I talked to them mid morning.
Old 03-13-2018, 09:08 PM   #18

Update for those interested. I was having trouble connecting to my coach firefly system with my phone/tablet. I called firefly and they immediately sent me a replacement MIRA module which does the Bluetooth so that cell phone or ipad can be used to control and monitor all systems in the coach just like the touch pad on the wall. I plugged it in (one cable) and now it works. Great service, easy fix.

I then noted my inverter/charger and battery monitor on the touch pad was not giving me all the data i needed and i couldn't adjust LBCO, battery type, amp hours, etc. I called firefly after learning from Corc and others on this forum and firefly immediately shipped me a new touch screen and a software update (it is in the mail with a tracking number as we speak) for free. Thanks Corc! I will let you know how the update to the battery monitoring system goes.
Old 03-19-2018, 06:17 PM   #19

I got the new Vega touch screen, and the software update from firefly. Took 2 minutes to update. They gave me version 4.8. I was on V 4.3. Everything works great. Definitely worth the upgrade..... For free besides.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:19 PM   #20

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Great news, glad it worked out
Corc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ems, fire