RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Outdoors RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-15-2016, 05:01 PM   #1

Denver RV Show

Has anyone gone to this show? I thought about going out there Jan. 2017 Ketelson RV?

Nomad69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-18-2016, 09:02 AM   #2

Outdoors RV Owners Club
We've gone the past few years. It's pretty good sized with plenty of manufacturers on display. Ketelsen has a big display at the show. There dealership has quite a number of models on display as well. We purchased our Glacier Peak 5er from Ketelsen last fall.

StuartN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 09:22 AM   #3

The show is decent I always liked going. My wife not so much. I have noticed over the years that some dealers will have a nice display this year but a small next and then back to a big one. Ketelson usually has a good sized display though iirc it is mainly aimed at their popup trailers. There is another show here a bit later in the year at the western sport center or whatever it is called. It is also decent though the facility is not as nice and you have to walk all over heck and back to see everything as it is inside, outside, different buildings etc. It seems to have some different dealers there than the one at the convention center. Obviously some are the same but there are some different ones too.
Ketelson seems to be one of the more standup dealers around here at least in my estimation. We bought a popup trailer from them back in 03 I think it was and couldn't have been happier. The few times I went in after that for parts more than once the parts guy would say happy to sell you this part but if you got to home depot (or whatever name) you can get the same thing for much less or it will last longer be of better quality etc. I always appreciated that. As it bothers me to replace a pos with another pos. I would have bought from them again but they didn't carry the line of trailers we decided on when we upgraded.