Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Outdoors RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-18-2018, 10:17 AM   #15

Yes they seem to be. We still prefer the 22RB floor plan. With the revised 22RBS(?) they flipped the middle section putting the dinette road side. Slide or not, a camp side dinette among other things was a must have item when we were looking.
60sumtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-18-2018, 10:32 AM   #16

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepster360 View Post
So i have been cruising the sight. The 22RB floor plan doesn't come up much. Of course most people want a slide out or two.

I like the 22RB personally because it has a couch with the walk around queen. The rear bath is also nice I think, not so clostrafobic feeling as some. Does anyone else here have a 22RB? I just check the ORV web sight and do not see it listed as a 2018 floor plan.

John
They kept the floor plan in the Nash model line(twin sister to Outdoors RV)
Lower trim finish, smaller fresh water tank and slightly different suspension setup.
AltaLad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 03:52 PM   #17

Slides are strange

ORV has a Creekside 21RD new for 2018 - just wish they would offer it in the Black Rock line to get the price down (Creekside trim adds cost without a good return in function imo).

The additional 1 foot increase in box length allows a full-size queen, and a nice change in dinet arrangement. Plus it keeps the spaceous bathroom of the BR 20RD - which I much prefer to the cramped, almost unusable shower in the CS 21RDS.

Speaking of slides, I'm not the type to spend much time in the trailer, so the extra space afforded by a dinet slide doesn't mean much to me. Perhaps if I was full-timing in a park I'd think differently.
totaldla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:43 AM   #18

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by totaldla View Post

Speaking of slides, I'm not the type to spend much time in the trailer, so the extra space afforded by a dinet slide doesn't mean much to me. Perhaps if I was full-timing in a park I'd think differently.
Think that's it.

Our first trailer didn't have a slide. But as we spent more and more time camping, eventually becoming "snowbirds" and spending up to 4 months per year in the trailer, we wanted more room.
brulaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 04:20 PM   #19

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepster360 View Post
So i have been cruising the sight. The 22RB floor plan doesn't come up much. Of course most people want a slide out or two.

I like the 22RB personally because it has a couch with the walk around queen. The rear bath is also nice I think, not so clostrafobic feeling as some. Does anyone else here have a 22RB? I just check the ORV web sight and do not see it listed as a 2018 floor plan.

John
I love the floor plan and have it. Walk around queen bed, couch and loveseat, lighter and less complicated without the slide. Good clothes storage. I did rebuild and recover the couch so it is better to sit on, makes a better bed, and to get rid of the pleather.
Msbehavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 06:26 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msbehavin View Post
I love the floor plan and have it. Walk around queen bed, couch and loveseat, lighter and less complicated without the slide. Good clothes storage. I did rebuild and recover the couch so it is better to sit on, makes a better bed, and to get rid of the pleather.
Speaking of pleather, I noticed when we were going through some of the new ORV products at the RV show the dark brown vinyl upholstery felt very much like a rubber balloon. Another couple commented on the strange feel of it as well. Not sure what the buyer for ORV was thinking when they chose it but it felt terrible for an upholstery material. Even if it was just a bad batch it should not have been accepted.
60sumtin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floor