Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Outdoors RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-16-2015, 09:54 AM   #57

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Steve, I am going to send you some links via email do I have your address?
Chris
motcrew12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-16-2015, 10:00 AM   #58

Outdoors RV Owners Club
That sounds great, lets keep trying to put it together. I think we could get Lac, Idaho Bob, Highway 4x4, Larv, Rylrider, and more. Any suggestions from those who live in that area?
Old 12-16-2015, 12:06 PM   #59

Outdoors RV Owners Club
We'll be leaving on Thurs from 46deg 10' 38" N - 119deg 08' 13" W and heading to the park with empty tanks!!!

After the fun and games (??) and filling FW tank, we'll be heading on Sun pm into the woods NW of LaGrande at 45deg 20' 49" N - 118deg 18' 42" W for a few days or more. Totally dry camping in a nice open meadow.

Any and all (!) are welcome to follow or show up whenever!! Good amount of room, and since Sun pm and early part of week, shouldn't be too many noisy ATV's in the area!!!
2003 Excursion XLT V10 4:30 Axles
DualCam HP 450W Roof Solar/320W Portable
Tuquala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 11:32 AM   #60
Lac

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Camp View Post
I love the idea of meeting up before the Campout....our usual route of needing to be on opposite geographical sides of the US within days of one another would be relieved by getting to spend time with this valued group of friends earlier in June.

For those who are coming to Campout for first time (as we were last year)...Boy are you in for a treat..humor, fun, great, ideas for modifications to TT, friendship, and good natured teasing...it was "good natured" ...right? ....guys? ....right?

Absolutely...it's all in the spirit of fun.

Coops
PS Humour is spelt this...with a "u" ...just like Neighbour not neighbor.
Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 11:58 AM   #61
Lac

Outdoors RV Owners Club
"After the fun and games (??) and filling FW tank, we'll be heading on Sun pm into the woods NW of LaGrande at 45deg 20' 49" N - 118deg 18' 42" W for a few days or more. Totally dry camping in a nice open meadow."

The last time I saw an open meadow was in a documentary movie called " Woodstock"...for those of you fortunate to participate I bet you had fun. For those of you too young to remember ( or who attended and can't remeber) just google it...it was of epic proportions.
Isn't it intersting that some of those who went to "Woodstock" are prominent leaders in a variety of organizations and yes I think they did inhale...just like our current Prime Minister.:greeting s10:
Sorry if I hijacked the thread...but I just had a flashback.....
Coops
Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 11:00 PM   #62

Outdoors RV Owners Club
I am thinking the Oregon coast after the red solo cup convention. But could really go anywhere for as long as I want....... because I'll be RETIRED!!!!
Highway 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 10:26 AM   #63

Good for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway 4x4 View Post
I am thinking the Oregon coast after the red solo cup convention. But could really go anywhere for as long as I want....... because I'll be RETIRED!!!!
You are about to begin the best chapter of you book of life! When is your first day of freedom? Sooooo happy for you.
Likes2Camp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 02:27 PM   #64

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:

Enjoy, I retired last year, but it only lasted 2 weeks!
Old 12-21-2015, 06:16 PM   #65

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Send a message via AIM to IdahoBob
Quote:
I would worry if I still lived in SoCal that all the lights will dim after 4X4 retires! I'm looking for my favorite bumper sticker for Cannon to put on his car, "Master Retired, Twice the Master, Half the Money."

Bob
IdahoBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 07:32 AM   #66

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Been retired almost 4 years now and never a regret. Wife retires this coming summer in July so we will be joining those lucky few can come and go at a moments notice...
Old 12-22-2015, 07:33 AM   #67

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Steve, congrats and kick back and enjoy. You've earned it....
Old 12-22-2015, 07:38 PM   #68

Outdoors RV Owners Club
42 years at SCE. I have seen a lot of changes. I could keep going but I am just burned out. 3rd gen at SCE, G-pa had 41 years and Dad had 40. Son has 12. SCE is a pvt co so don't think I'll be getting a raise. But I'll have more time to wax the TT and Ram. Cannon and I will hit the road more. Thanks for the congrats.
Highway 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 11:48 AM   #69

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Attending

Dan, ms jones (the border collie) and me (aka Valerie) will also be attending again, June 23-27. Our reservation does not have the site number.
Msbehavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 11:54 AM   #70

Outdoors RV Owners Club
I resemble that remark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lac View Post
Tuquala....Thanks eh...at least one nice person from the Tri-Cities cut me some slack...right Mr. Wonderful.

Coops
Count two nice people from Kennewick....although technically I am in Finley. I can be nice....when I want to. *evil grin*. And three to count my DH. He is a pretty nice guy (much nicer than me I am sorry to say).
Msbehavin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
solo