Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Outdoors RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-22-2014, 06:59 AM   #29

2 adults 2 kids 9 & 11 in a 2015 outback 323bh, 3rd camper over 7 years. Always looking for fun campgrounds in the Pa, Md area.
jfpinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-22-2014, 07:26 AM   #30

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Well so much for trying to get a count of owners who own rvs manufactured by Outdoors RV. This thread needs to be closed, for its has wondered off topic.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:14 AM   #31

Wax recommendation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway 4x4 View Post
Likes2Camp, that is one very nice looking combo there. We would look like twins going down the road. Have fun waxing them.
Hi Highway. About WAX any recommendation what works best on our TT Twins (not identical)
Likes2Camp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:42 AM   #32

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Send a message via AIM to IdahoBob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Camp View Post
A very fine combination!! You will love them both!!

Bob
IdahoBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:44 AM   #33

Soon to be an owner of a 2015 Creek Side 23BHS.

Just waiting for it to get shipped from Seattle to Anchorage, AK

Rich
alaska04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:05 AM   #34

Checking in here on this thread.
We picked up our 2015 Wind River 250RLSW in Utah in March. Just finished a 4500 mile trip that has us now in FL. We stay off the interstate when possible and have enjoyed our trailer very much.

Cheers
BubbaHut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:30 PM   #35

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Send a message via AIM to IdahoBob
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska04 View Post
Soon to be an owner of a 2015 Creek Side 23BHS.

Just waiting for it to get shipped from Seattle to Anchorage, AK

Rich
Congratulations! You will love it! Is there an OutdoorsRV dealer in Anchorage to assist with the inevitable new trailer issues?

Bob
IdahoBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:11 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoBob View Post
Congratulations! You will love it! Is there an OutdoorsRV dealer in Anchorage to assist with the inevitable new trailer issues?

Bob
Thanks!!

HAHA.... This is where it could get interesting.... There is a dealer about 40 miles away. Obviously with having the trailer shipped here I didn't buy it from them. They ask the sky, the moon and the sun for their trailers. I saved a substantial amount buying in Washington and having it shipped up. I just hope its one made on a Wednesday and not a Friday. I have confidence from what I've been reading that the guys in La Grande will do me right if things go south.

So far the people at Sumner RV have been great to work with and have gone out of their way to make sure I can get the trailer on the barge on time.
alaska04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:10 PM   #37

Evergreen Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHExpress View Post
2015 Coachmen delivered in May and is perfect for myself, the DW and our two furkids! Two trips under our belt and many more to follow! Just got back from a week at the beach and prepping to head to the mountains in a month!
Evidently you did not read the title of this thread...........
schrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 06:38 AM   #38

Scott and Sue Larson in Covington, WA. We're proud owners of a 2013 Timber Ridge 280RKS, and pull it with a 2013 F250 Platinum.
We just got back from our first outing with the trailer. The trip was everything we were hoping for.
Quadzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 06:49 AM   #39

Great thread, Lost most of the summer due to health issues and LOTS of Dr appointments. Love our 20FQ, Someday I'll post a long missive about how we got to this point in our RV evolution. 60 years RVing and #14 RV personally owned. DON'T BE A THREAD HIJACKER. Please start a new thread if you want bed or how to wax info. Happy camping. Ken & Rita
MtCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:05 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by schrod View Post
Evidently you did not read the title of this thread...........
Yea I goofed and would gladly delete it if I could.

The edit button is not available on that post for some reason
FHExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:21 AM   #41

Nick Drader, Abbotsford, BC, Canada

just signed up on the forum after purchasing my 2015 Windriver 250RDSW last week. Tow vehicle is a 2013 FX4 EcoBoost F150 with equalizer hitch and single sway bar (getting a second sway bar)
Spent 3 months looking at various manufactures and settled on Outdoors. All my camping/hunting is in remote locations. So it will be very rare I'm in a RV park. I felt the windriver suited my needs perfectly. However, after my first weekend out with it, I discovered several small issues. My apologies if this is the wrong page to be posting on but here we go: rear window leaked during travel in heavy rain (possibly wasn't fully latched and sucked open by a vacuum while going down highway), missing snap for fantastic fan bedroom cover, passenger side forward pass through storage is weeping during heavy rain allowing water to get inside compartment, gutter/awning seal has small gap in it forward of the main entry door allowing water to drip down outside wall and pool beside stairs, 3 areas on roof and 2 areas at rear wall/bumper needed additional sealant, slide out interior trim is coming off at bottom nearest kitchen, inside of cabinet under sink is separating (glue and staples visible), and finally the biggest issue is that the A frame hitch isn't level. It's higher on one side than the other.

Has anyone else had this many small issues? I took it in yesterday for the warranty work and all will be rectified but I doubt they can resolve my uneven A frame hitch.
NBD530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 05:24 PM   #42

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBD530 View Post
Nick Drader, Abbotsford, BC, Canada

just signed up on the forum after purchasing my 2015 Windriver 250RDSW last week. Tow vehicle is a 2013 FX4 EcoBoost F150 with equalizer hitch and single sway bar (getting a second sway bar)
Spent 3 months looking at various manufactures and settled on Outdoors. All my camping/hunting is in remote locations. So it will be very rare I'm in a RV park. I felt the windriver suited my needs perfectly. However, after my first weekend out with it, I discovered several small issues. My apologies if this is the wrong page to be posting on but here we go: rear window leaked during travel in heavy rain (possibly wasn't fully latched and sucked open by a vacuum while going down highway), missing snap for fantastic fan bedroom cover, passenger side forward pass through storage is weeping during heavy rain allowing water to get inside compartment, gutter/awning seal has small gap in it forward of the main entry door allowing water to drip down outside wall and pool beside stairs, 3 areas on roof and 2 areas at rear wall/bumper needed additional sealant, slide out interior trim is coming off at bottom nearest kitchen, inside of cabinet under sink is separating (glue and staples visible), and finally the biggest issue is that the A frame hitch isn't level. It's higher on one side than the other.

Has anyone else had this many small issues? I took it in yesterday for the warranty work and all will be rectified but I doubt they can resolve my uneven A frame hitch.
I also had a few issues with my Timber Ridge but they have been resolved by the dlr under warranty. Larv

Tags
door