Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Outdoors RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-23-2016, 04:28 PM   #1

Pre delivery inspection tomorrow

We are going to do the PDI on our 2016 creekside 27BHS tomorrow and was wondering if there's anything specific we should look for on our model.

I have a couple checklists printed out but any input would be greatly appreciated!
xBEEFEDGEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-23-2016, 04:39 PM   #2

Specific to the 27bhs

Check the television swivel for clearance and the television wiring for slack.

Check the bunk lifts
Old 08-23-2016, 09:16 PM   #3

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Send a message via AIM to IdahoBob
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBEEFEDGEx View Post
We are going to do the PDI on our 2016 creekside 27BHS tomorrow and was wondering if there's anything specific we should look for on our model.

I have a couple checklists printed out but any input would be greatly appreciated!
There have been many posts here on PDI. Try to search for them using the Forum Search tools.

Bob
IdahoBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 09:31 PM   #4

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Where are you getting the TT? Have them fill all the tanks, run the pump and check everything, everywhere for leaks. Then dump all the tanks. New TT should = all clean water out the tanks. Tire PSI, and everything else, good luck and have fun. Don't be in a hurry. Do some then sit in the TT for a while, then do some more. better to find it now than on the 1st trip. If it needs something leave it there till it's fixed.
Highway 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 11:34 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdavet View Post
Specific to the 27bhs

Check the television swivel for clearance and the television wiring for slack.

Check the bunk lifts
This is exactly the type of information I was looking for! Regarding the bunk lifts, my coach doesn't have electric bunk lifts, wasn't sure that was an option

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway 4x4 View Post
Where are you getting the TT? Have them fill all the tanks, run the pump and check everything, everywhere for leaks. Then dump all the tanks. New TT should = all clean water out the tanks. Tire PSI, and everything else, good luck and have fun. Don't be in a hurry. Do some then sit in the TT for a while, then do some more. better to find it now than on the 1st trip. If it needs something leave it there till it's fixed.
DDRV in Westminster, CA. I'm not sure how they do their delivery or if the black tank will be hooked into the sewer, but I will at least have them fill the tank.

I have an 8 page PDI to go over, as well as checking for things ORV owners have complained about. We spent about 20 minutes in it when we we put the deposit down and checked the trim for the problems natebert had in his, as well as under the Ottoman. Looks like our unit is a revised 2016 model just based on the Ottoman having a solid piece of plywood instead of whatever they called what they had before it.
xBEEFEDGEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 03:16 PM   #6

Outdoors RV Owners Club
In my back yard. Almost. I've been thinking of going down there to see his place. He took over a BK dealer lot. BTW, the info on the 17's will be out on the 9-1-16 date. They are a big dealer and will be at the Pomona RV show in Oct with the ORV factory guys. My ORV Yeti and Cannon will bet there handing out water. Welcome to the group.
Highway 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 03:35 PM   #7

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Don't do final paperwork (pay money or sign financing) until after the PDI and all defects are resolved.
Previously a 2002 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37A and a 1995 Safari Trek 2830.
vsheetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 03:52 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBEEFEDGEx View Post
I have an 8 page PDI to go over, as well as checking for things ORV owners have complained about.
If you could post it somehow; I'd like to see it.
dexters is offline   Reply With Quote