Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Outdoors RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-18-2017, 04:09 PM   #43

This is the 1st negative posts I've read about ORV. Hope y'all get your issues resolved.
tnrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-22-2017, 10:40 AM   #44

Outdoors RV Owners Club
I wonder if all RV mfgs are suffering from their own success. The RV industry has been booming the past few years. As they try to keep up with demand, quality drops.
vmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 04:06 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmonkey View Post
I wonder if all RV mfgs are suffering from their own success. The RV industry has been booming the past few years. As they try to keep up with demand, quality drops.
Many would say that quality also drops as more and more companies are bought up by Thor Industries.
KnightsWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:35 PM   #46

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Winnebago has bought Grand Designs. They bought Sunnybrook a few years back. Where is Sunnybrook?
Highway 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 07:20 PM   #47

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Sunnybrook is no longer. I have always told prospective RV buyers, stay away from anything made in Indiana. Nothing against Indiana. The RV industry is riding an all time high. When it takes Jayco 6 hours to build a trailer and you see more Jaycos on the road than any other brand, what are you to think? Other than Airscream, you get what you pay for in the RV industry. Lance has had major issues the past year as they ramp up production due to demand. I respect ORV's statement that they will not be a mass produced trailer!!! I am comfortable with my decision to purchase an ORV. I have been RVing for 14 years. Not a rookie. This is my third major brand and I am satisfied, finally!!
Bugslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 01:07 PM   #48

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainBird-OR View Post

Folks... if you have problems with your ODRV, contact the factory... As many others have said... they really want to solve your issues with your trailer and give you outstanding service.

I did just that and have an appointment to have a few issues taken care when we get out there before end of year. Nothing that is a show stopper but needs to be taken care of. Would go to a local RV repair shop but that would impede on existing plans.
RAM 6.7 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ems, problems, roof