RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Rexhall RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-24-2018, 06:50 PM   #1

1996 Rexhall Aerbus Fuse Diagram

I need a diagram of the fuse panel for a 1996 Rexhall Aerbus (34 ft with slide out). I know I have a fuse out somewhere because my AC units and the sterio in the coach are not working (not getting any power). Any help would be much appreciated!
Thank you!

Klofton is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-25-2018, 02:01 PM   #2

Ford Super Duty Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klofton View Post
I need a diagram of the fuse panel for a 1996 Rexhall Aerbus (34 ft with slide out). I know I have a fuse out somewhere because my AC units and the sterio in the coach are not working (not getting any power). Any help would be much appreciated!
Thank you!
The A/C's breakers and 12VDC fuses are located under the refrigerator in my 96 RollsAir. I imagine they are in the same place on your 96. It will be a brown panel and usually has a twist lock to keep it closed. Open panel and check for blown breakers/fuses. They are all labeled on mine.
I have schematic diagram if that doesn't work. Just reply on this board and I'll email it to you.

a.j.

ajpaero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 09:32 PM   #3

So the therm duo and the convection microwave do not work when the motor home is running and the generator as well. I was told that everything worked when both we're running. The AC and the microwave work when it is plugged in. My question is (Are the AC and the microwave supposed to work when both the engine and the generator are running?). Also, if you could send me that diagram (or whatever it's called that you have) that would be great! If you want to send it to my email it's kayladedek96@gmail.com
Klofton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 11:44 PM   #4

Ford Super Duty Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
OK... That answers a question and perhaps provides an answer.
There is a breaker(s) on the generator that if blown will not provide 120VAC to the Microwave, A/C and other 120VAC outlets in the coach. The breaker is located on the generator panel (located on the generator). In some cases, such as my 6.6 KW, there are two breakers on the panel and a fuse. Reset the breakers and check the fuse.
Another possible cause of the problem is that the power transfer switch (located in shore power compartment) is malfunctioning. After determining that the generator breakers/fuses are OK, have a qualified electrician run a voltage check on the power transfer switch.
I had a situation last year in which the generator would power my 120VAC circuits, but shore power would not. A new power transfer switch resolved that. You may have the same situation in reverse.
I will scan the schematic diagram (electric circuit diagram) tomorrow and email it to you.
Good Luck
Old 03-13-2019, 10:22 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajpaero View Post
The A/C's breakers and 12VDC fuses are located under the refrigerator in my 96 RollsAir. I imagine they are in the same place on your 96. It will be a brown panel and usually has a twist lock to keep it closed. Open panel and check for blown breakers/fuses. They are all labeled on mine.
I have schematic diagram if that doesn't work. Just reply on this board and I'll email it to you.

a.j.
Pls send copy of fuse panel. John
eldergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 02:52 AM   #6

Send a message via AIM to Reysol
Electrical wiring

Have got your electricals working yet?
Reysol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:49 AM   #7

Ford Super Duty Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldergeek View Post
Pls send copy of fuse panel. John
I have attached a PDF file of the diagram to this message. I hope you can open it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf rex wire.pdf (333.7 KB, 24 views)

Tags
aerbus, fuse, rexhall