RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Rexhall RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-17-2019, 10:56 AM   #673

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
If anyone is interested, I have a set of 3 NOS NIB FORD F53 shop manuals I can post in IRV2 classifieds

Hangfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-21-2019, 06:07 PM   #674

Rexhall Owners Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyL View Post
When you get them uploaded and a link posted, toss in a PayPal link! I'm sure there are a number of us willing to help reward your effort.
www.oeltd.net\davidrleifheit\index.htm

Motorhome page link.
Manuals and documents are linked off the motorhome page.

This is just what I have scanned in so far.

Old 04-23-2019, 02:41 PM   #675

Rexhall Owners Group
Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haubera View Post
if you got manuals you are one of the few who did. Can you scan them and post them somewhere for the rest of us?
Done.

1989 Rexhall Airex

This is just what I have scanned in.
Link takes you to index page, link to motorhome, then link to manuals. I put it up quick, and it has been years since I built a webpage, so it is kind of sloppy. But it mostly works. I have to check on one brochure page that is 404... argh.
Old 04-24-2019, 08:06 AM   #676

Manuals !!

Hello Fellows,
Here are my sincere thanks for Manuals post. I downloaded the 1989 even though we have a 1998 American clipper; they look so similar in the pictures!
Surely we can gain some knowledge here. Always appreciate this forum even though time does not allow a full participation.
We ripped out almost all of the carpet (what a health hazard underneath!) and painted the particleboard with oil based red! Talk about a sticky project !! I found an oops!five gallon of red oil based paint at Home Depot. They were even nice enough to add extra red pigment so the red was Scarlett. Looks fabulous though, we're almost done... We used bricks topped with plywood to let us walk on higher traffic areas while they dried. We're planning on clearcoating it. The goal is to sweep and mop in record time.
We have some attractive area rugs to put down once it's done. It will look more finished at edges with quarter round tapped in etc....
This is an inexpensive way to have nice floor without a ton of tools or cutting round areas with installing wood flooring.
BURMA SHAVE
dolly
dolly8586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 12:38 PM   #677

Manual for the 1997 RexAir

Hey all. When we got our 1997 RexAir, which I'm told is a M-SL3550 (Widebody), it came with pretty decent records and what I think is the original user manual for the coach. I've been meaning to put it up for a while, but today I finally scanned in all of the pages. A lot of the manual looks like it covers many different options, as not all of these apply to our RV, as well as some generic information. But there are also wiring diagrams that will probably be helpful if you're missing your manuals.
I'll work at getting them all into a PDF file with a TOC eventually, but for now they're shared on Microsoft OneDrive as images. If anyone has problems accessing them, please PM me.
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqY5XhxTDeDN6geuRDcrbfFKMd3W
questvent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:27 PM   #678

Quote:
Originally Posted by questvent View Post
Hey all. When we got our 1997 RexAir, which I'm told is a M-SL3550 (Widebody), it came with pretty decent records and what I think is the original user manual for the coach. I've been meaning to put it up for a while, but today I finally scanned in all of the pages. A lot of the manual looks like it covers many different options, as not all of these apply to our RV, as well as some generic information. But there are also wiring diagrams that will probably be helpful if you're missing your manuals.

I'll work at getting them all into a PDF file with a TOC eventually, but for now they're shared on Microsoft OneDrive as images. If anyone has problems accessing them, please PM me.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqY5XhxTDeDN6geuRDcrbfFKMd3W

Awesome! Thanks! I have a 97 RexAir as well but itís a 32í rig. Love it! Very simple to maintain and runs great!

Just bought a 97 Suzuki Sidekick with a Roadmaster tow bar, canít wait to get it hooked up and tested. Then off to the Oregon coast for a two week trip. Woohoo!

Thanks again for scanning and sharing!
TriMoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 12:52 PM   #679

Smile Glad to be here

Bought our2002 Rexhall Roseair in Oct 2018. 65,000 miles on the clock. We have only added about 1500 so far but love the unit, Great V10 engine and tranny, Had some up grades to the suspension, new tires and both rams for the slide room rebuilt. So far wife and I are happy campers with it
loco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 10:00 AM   #680

1994 Rexhall

Hello all Rexhall I just bought a 1994, 32’ Cummins pusher. I’m sure there are some thing that need fixing however the exterior caught my eye, fiberglass. Wondering if it’s paint finish or ? Also replacing? Painting? the trim is it paint or decals? Where to get . Any help would be appreciated thank you
2lgdterrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:03 PM   #681

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lgdterrier View Post
Hello all Rexhall I just bought a 1994, 32í Cummins pusher. Iím sure there are some thing that need fixing however the exterior caught my eye, fiberglass. Wondering if itís paint finish or ? Also replacing? Painting? the trim is it paint or decals? Where to get . Any help would be appreciated thank you
Since I don't know where you are or exactly what you need for the coach, I am not sure that this answer will be of any value to you, but there is a business in San Bernardino that specializes in the restoration of decals and striping and I did see a picture of the results of their work on a Rexhall coach that was similar to yours, and it was amazing! They did an excellent job on it, but the cost may be a bit more than you were anticipating, it was about 5k. I am sort of planning on taking my Rexhall down there, it is an Anthem, 34', Cummins ISB, with an Allison 5 speed. The decals and striping on mine are feeling their age and they very much need to be redone, so, if you are able to consider that, they are on the web at VIP Industries in San Bernardino, CA. and although I don't have their web address, they are easily found through Google. Best of luck to you.
tlstory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 09:28 PM   #682

Hello everybody! I'm a new member too. I live in Washington in Seattle area.

2002 Aerbus 3550BSL, 35 ft 2 slides.. Ford V-10. About 65000. Running (probably) :-) . Been in Oregon and Washington only with my old Class C (4 winds 29'). I could not pass this girl. I bought it from an auction today. Personal was not friendly and they didn't allowed me to run anything, and even to open a hood! Exterior looks good, much better then my current rv. I see only two major problems :a leakage from rear window and dead rear slide. And therefore, probably, the floor will need a replacement in the bedroom (but I'm not sure now, it looked not too bad). Does anybody knows what sandwich in our floor? (My class C has OSB -> insulation > thin sheet of steel).
mikleg74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 04:36 AM   #683

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lgdterrier View Post
Hello all Rexhall I just bought a 1994, 32í Cummins pusher. Iím sure there are some thing that need fixing however the exterior caught my eye, fiberglass. Wondering if itís paint finish or ? Also replacing? Painting? the trim is it paint or decals? Where to get . Any help would be appreciated thank you
There's a product called Poli Glow that will restore the fiberglass shine, even the decalls wil look better. Pretty easy to do and lasts a few years at least. Google it to find the website and videos on how to apply.
Josstoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 01:39 AM   #684

Well many thanks that loos really interesting.

2lgdterrier is offline   Reply With Quote