Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Rexhall RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-17-2015, 06:43 PM   #57

Not sure if everyone is up on all this new technology but in case you're not, the Scangauge is incredible. Plugs right into the factory plug in on all of our rigs (have one on our 2001 and Jeeps) and just sticks with double sided tape to the dash. Takes literally 1 minute to hook it up and mount. Key in your vehicle codes you get either in the instructions or online and you're up and running. I watch voltage, rpm, water temp and transmission temp. Awesome addition to your motorhomes.
jrork is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-18-2015, 09:42 PM   #58

I have 1999 rose air 3250 where is this rexhall shop??
luggnutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 09:49 AM   #59

Rexhall Owners Group
Rexhall is located in Lancaster, California. They still have a showroom and shop. If you do a search on the internet you can find them.
Old 08-19-2015, 09:52 AM   #60

Rexhall Owners Group
John,
I am going to post on the admin forum to ask what it will take to get our own forum.
Old 08-19-2015, 05:24 PM   #61

Rexhall Owners Group
Hey folks,
Look at the admin forum and you will see their response. Not sure where to go with this now.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:14 PM   #62
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinP View Post
Hey folks,
Look at the admin forum and you will see their response. Not sure where to go with this now.
Link to thread

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f62/rexha...ml#post2704637
See My Pace Arrow Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 12:24 PM   #63

Freightliner Owners Club
Looks like the answer is basically no, they will not create another forum because it might be to "confusing" for owners to find the info they need and the forum could lose members. They also said something about the manufacturer production, I guess since manufactures such as Rexhall, Alfa leasure, Coachman etc are no longer in business then it is unlikely those owners will get an individual forum.
Suzque49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 04:28 PM   #64

Rexhall Owners Group
Actually, Rexhall is still in business. I was at their factory about 6 months back looking for a piece of trim and spoke with the owner. I think they pretty much build by placing on order only. I did not see new stock in the yard but several rows of used motor-homes.
Old 08-20-2015, 05:11 PM   #65

Freightliner Owners Club
Martin, you are correct. Rexhall still maintains a parts and repair shop in Lancaster. Their manufacturing plant was sold several years ago to a company that builds electric buses. I wish they would start building MH again, but know that's not likely. (We live in the Antelope Valley area and pass their shop whenever we travel to Lancaster)
Old 08-21-2015, 10:25 AM   #66

Rexhall Owners Group
Suzque49,
Thanks for the info. When I spoke to Bill Rexhall he was very helpful, it is sad that they could not survive in this market. Not sure if it was lack of marketing or not. Bill did design a good motorhome. I like our floor plan without slides which is what I was looking for. If there was a problem it may have been in the assembly of the unit which is more a quality issue. I have beefed up the body frames in several areas on the chassis but apart from that I still believe that the Rexhall units are a good motorhome and like any, they need to be maintained. I am disappointed that we did not get a more positive response from IRV2. I guess I need to to find a Rexhall club around our area.
Old 08-21-2015, 04:29 PM   #67

Freightliner Owners Club
Martin, There are a few Rexhall clubs around. You can put Rexhall international Rv club in your search engine and it will come up. I would post the link, but not sure that's allowed.
Old 08-22-2015, 09:18 AM   #68

Sorry to hear no Rexhall thread. We recently purchased a 1994 Rexair, 31 feet, no slides to take trips in. Have been very happy with it thus far.
motojavaphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 05:10 PM   #69

Freightliner Owners Club
After our recent trip to Oregon, hubby wants to trade our 2000 Rexhall for something bigger and a few years newer. I love our little Rexhall but have to agree with his suggestion. The little 220 cummins engine does not have the power we want, and four speed Allison tranny with no engine brake is an issue as well. Sooo we are in the process of purchasing a 40ft 2006 Alfa with a 350 cat engine and six speed Allison. Our Rexhall only has 14000 miles on it and the "new" Alfa has just 11,000 miles. I am going to miss the Rexhall though. We had it fixed up just as we like it.
Old 08-22-2015, 10:21 PM   #70

Im in just bought a airex 1991
carls is offline   Reply With Quote