Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Rexhall RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-25-2019, 06:49 AM   #701

Hi Srp57. I have a 04 Rose Aire 3950. The kitchen is in the middle. The the bath and shower are next. Then the bedroom. There is a sliding oak door separating the bath an kitchen and a vinyl accordian door between the bath and bedroom.
Emeraldnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-25-2019, 10:40 PM   #702

I have to correct my previous post re door to the BedRoom my unit is a 1994- 34’ not a 2004. Layout drivers side, driver, couch, kitchen, bathroom, expanding door, bedroom. Sorry and thanks.
2lgdterrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 01:25 PM   #703

Generac Q-55G.
Can any one tell me how to take the spark plug boot out? is there a possibility that it is fused with time and heat?
New at this and don't want to make any damage to the unit
Ernie62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 06:54 AM   #704

I had a hard time also. I just kept twisting and working back and forth and they finally broke free
rick317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:21 AM   #705

Hey I just purchased a nice 2000 Aerbus 35’ and clueless on just about everything so I’m glad to be a part of this group. As said I have never owned a Motorhome and saw it and had to have it. The original owner passed away shortly after I bought it so hoping you guys can help me out. First I don’t know where switch is or how to open and retract awning. Also my generator was doing great now it cuts off after less than a minute running and start it up again and keeps doing the same thing. Hope you can help. Oh did these come with a radio antenna? Put a new radio in and there was the antenna wire and no reception at all.Thanks
Hutiebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:21 PM   #706

Airex by Rexall

Anybody heard of a Airex by Rexall? I have a 94 and I haven't seen but maybe 2 or 3 pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190407_155900-1.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	260054  
Pettibone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:21 PM   #707

Welcome to the site, sorry I can't answer your questions but a lot of things are the same on other m/h's that use the same chassis. I'm guessing you have the V10 so it will be on a F53 Ford chassis.
Do a search for your genset issue and you should find some answers, I just saw a post the other day that the title said the same thing that you are saying yours is.
There may not be a switch for your awning if its a manual one which a lot came with. If it did then there should be a rod in one of the cargo bays to pull it down once its unlocked. The locks are on each end or at least on the forward end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutiebar View Post
Hey I just purchased a nice 2000 Aerbus 35’ and clueless on just about everything so I’m glad to be a part of this group. As said I have never owned a Motorhome and saw it and had to have it. The original owner passed away shortly after I bought it so hoping you guys can help me out. First I don’t know where switch is or how to open and retract awning. Also my generator was doing great now it cuts off after less than a minute running and start it up again and keeps doing the same thing. Hope you can help. Oh did these come with a radio antenna? Put a new radio in and there was the antenna wire and no reception at all.Thanks
Old 09-12-2019, 07:23 AM   #708

As for the generator issue. It can either be the fuel filter, low level cooling water or your below a quarter of a tank of fuel
Yacyac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 08:59 AM   #709

Spartan Chassis
Rexhall Owners Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pettibone View Post
Anybody heard of a Airex by Rexall? I have a 94 and I haven't seen but maybe 2 or 3 pictures.
Rex and crew made quite a number of them over the years, although I've only seen two myself. https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...537-story.html

Hutiebar - Your generator issue could also be low oil pressure shutdown, whether actually oil pressure or the sensor.

Monty
MontyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 10:30 PM   #710

I have a 1994 Aerobus DP it looks very similar, the door in a different location/mine is more forward in front of the passenger, co-pilot seat. I’m sure the body is the same. I’m mechanically rebuilding mine, plan to go south for the winter.
2lgdterrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 11:06 PM   #711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pettibone View Post
Here's a quick shot of mine....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Airex.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	413.5 KB
ID:	260271  
Rickinnocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 05:07 PM   #712

Unhappy Spark plug boot stuck

I have a Generac Q-55g generator, any one can tell me if there is a particular way to take the spark plug boot off? I don't want to damage the cables and don't want to force it until I know how to properly remove the boot.
new at this and want to do it my self
Ernie62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 07:10 AM   #713

Mine were stuck too. I just kept working it back and forth until it came loose
rick317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 12:13 PM   #714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickinnocal View Post
Here's a quick shot of mine....
WOW! That's a great looking rig! Love it!
1997 RexAir 32' Ford F53 Chassis, Banks system.
TriMoot is offline   Reply With Quote