Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Rexhall RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-08-2019, 10:17 AM   #729

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper Bob View Post
We sold our house and now we are full time in our 2000 Rexhall aerbus. We have been working on making it a home. After spending more time 25 years aboard ships as a Captain we think of our MH as a ship with wheels. Ham radio guy Kd4hcr. Ham radio wife kd4lno. Smooth sailing. Capt. Bob
SO COOL! Just a bit envious of you guys! Although, we 'feel' like we're full timers as we sold our house in August and moved into the RV on the 30th of August and have been living in it full time ever since....and LOVING IT!

So simple and we know where everything is, and it's much easier to find! Unlike our 4K+ sqft, 4 level house....ugh. "Hon, have you seen my glasses?...could you go upstairs and look? Pleaseeeeee?" Ugh. Now it's so much easier...just turn your head and look. "Oh, they're they are, by the front seat".

Or the best: "Hon, can you get me a spoon?"...I lean over, pull open the drawer, grab a spoon, and hand it to her. Simple & easy! (No slides)

So have your gotten on the road yet? Where are you headed? Where do you think you'll winter?

BTW: I have a few post about living in our RexAir and getting ready for winter in case you're interested.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f92/nofre...ts-462881.html

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f92/think...lp-462103.html

Keep us in the loop as to how things are going!
1997 RexAir 32' Ford F53 Chassis, Banks system.
TriMoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-01-2019, 10:17 AM   #730

2002 Rexhall Vision

Just purchased in September, having a few issues but working thru them
Matt-Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:32 AM   #731

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-Donna View Post
Just purchased in September, having a few issues but working thru them
Congrats on the new rig! Well be sure to post your issues here on IRV2...there are a lot of folks with lots of experience and most likely someone will have seen and fixed the same issues you might be having. At the very least can point you in the general direction.

Be sure to post some pics too!
Old 11-02-2019, 05:33 AM   #732

Rexhall Owners Group
New Rexhall owner

Good going. We just got our 2000 Aerbus in June we also had more than a few issues. But like you we are working them out. We are full time. How about you? This site is great for helping with questions and information. Feel free to contact me maybe I can help. Have fun with your RV. Capt. Bob. KD4HCR
Skipper Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 07:26 AM   #733

Primary Air Gauge

Thanks to all that helped me solve my last problem. This week we moved the RV from our site at Lovers Key State Park after sitting for 3 months. After the air built up in the system, I noticed the Primary Air Gauge was at zero and a red alarm light was on. The Low Air Audible Alarm stopped Sounding when the Secondary Air Gauge was at full pressure. I had Brakes and air suspension. Since we were only going ten miles at town speeds, we went. Any Ideas?
Emeraldnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:31 PM   #734

I had that problem a couple of months ago. Turned out to be a faulty gauge. Determined that by connecting the wires from the secondary to the primary gauge
Yacyac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 02:13 PM   #735

We just Got a Rexall didn’t have any books with it I need to know what size the gas tank the holding tanks what they hold and basely any other information because we know absolutely nothing
sixgunapache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 10:22 PM   #736

Send a message via AIM to Reysol
Welcome. It is a nice group. But it would help to know what year and model you have. I own a 96 aerbus. My gas is 80g.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:18 AM   #737

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixgunapache View Post
We just Got a Rexall didn’t have any books with it I need to know what size the gas tank the holding tanks what they hold and basely any other information because we know absolutely nothing
I have a 1997 so the capacities could be different depending on model and year, but maybe not:

RV Capacities, Height & Other info
My Model number is one of these: SL3100, SL3200, SL3250
Wheelbase: 208”
Length: 32’
Height: 11’
Width: 102”
Interior height: 75” (6’ 3”)
Fresh water tank: 90 gallons
Black tank: 65 gallons
Gray tank: 65 gallons
LPG tank: 19 gallons
Fuel tank: 75 gallons
Chassis 460: 17K pounds (8.5 tons)

Also, here's where I got the info:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	capacitysheet1.png
Views:	73
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	266543   Click image for larger version

Name:	capacitysheet2.png
Views:	66
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	266544  

Old 11-13-2019, 02:55 PM   #738

New Old Rexhall owner

We just purchased a 1995 Rexhall Rexair. It is a work in progress which I don't mind. Getting to be interesting finding new parts, like LP gas monitor. Anyone had to replace theirs yet?

My nephew looked at the RV and said, "Uncle Ray, at least it has good bones!" I am having a good time so far with it.
Majort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 06:22 AM   #739

Rexhall Owners Group
Parts and bits

Congrats on your project. It's great that you have fun with it, in the end, isn't that what really matters? As to finding parts and bits, I have been very successful finding things that will work on my 2000 Aerbus on Amazon. Even my replacement water heater. Good luck, have fun. Capt Bob Grant Kd4hcr
Skipper Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 11:40 PM   #740

Send a message via AIM to Reysol
Gas monitor

The lp gas detector, the gas level or the lp tank sender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majort View Post
We just purchased a 1995 Rexhall Rexair. It is a work in progress which I don't mind. Getting to be interesting finding new parts, like LP gas monitor. Anyone had to replace theirs yet?

My nephew looked at the RV and said, "Uncle Ray, at least it has good bones!" I am having a good time so far with it.
Reysol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 06:36 AM   #741

It was the LP Gas detector. Would not come on, no flashing light or audible signal after turning it on. I will not be driving the RV for a long time. Tires only have 7K on them but were replaced in 2008 I think. Not safe. LP tank was empty so I put an adapter on it so I could use a 20# gas tank (Like on a grill). When I moved the regulator, I apparently disturbed one of the wires going to the LP Gas Detector Valve. It was hanging down, I replaced it and the LP Detector started. Gas furnace lit ok and blows warm air.

We are using it at a 6 acre rental property so no need to move. Just a place to hang out.

Basement doors are starting to delaminate, so that will be one of the next projects. Thanks for the Info.

Ray
Major, US Army Retired.
Majort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 03:41 PM   #742

Vintage RV Owners Club
Hi everyone! We have a '99 Aerbus, Ruby is her name, and we love her. Bought her May 2018 and have put almost 12,000 miles of fun on her. We've done a fair amount of maintenance and replacement (new water pump, A/C covers, fan motor, bathroom faucet, new carburetor, voltage regulator, TV, and minor fixes) but she runs like a dream up the highest grades. We didn't see another Rexhall for over a year and now we've seen four in the last month! Happy Camping!!!
campomarci is offline   Reply With Quote