Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Rexhall RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-21-2017, 12:00 PM   #1

Rexhall Owners Group
New Fender Skirts

I have two new fender skirts available that I received from Rexhall as a bundle package. I am not sure what Rexhall model they will fit However, I anyone is interested PM me and I will provide the dimensions and a contact number.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-21-2017, 09:21 PM   #2

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
Did you find the one that fits your unit?
W22 Workhorse
Full-Timers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 01:18 PM   #3

Rexhall Owners Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Timers View Post
Did you find the one that fits your unit?
I think so, diameter and height appear to be the same, just not quite deep enough but, I am fairly sure that it can be extended with a fiberglass layup. Either way the insurance company said not to worry it.
Old 08-19-2017, 10:39 PM   #4

I lost one when I hit road debris and haven't yet been able to replace it - maybe we can check dimensions and see if it matches up?
mtfawcett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 10:32 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinP View Post
I have two new fender skirts available that I received from Rexhall as a bundle package. I am not sure what Rexhall model they will fit However, I anyone is interested PM me and I will provide the dimensions and a contact number.
I have an '01 Anthem DP on a Spartan chassis Martin, do those fenders fit yours, (and then presumably mine)? If so I would be very interested in them as I have been running with a damaged fender for some time now.

I would have PM'd you except I don't see any particular way to do that, so enlighten me about that as well please. Thanks...
tlstory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 10:22 PM   #6

Rexhall Owners Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtfawcett View Post
I lost one when I hit road debris and haven't yet been able to replace it - maybe we can check dimensions and see if it matches up?
Sure post the dimensions that you have and I will check the fender skirts that I have.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:45 PM   #7

Rexhall Owners Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlstory View Post
I have an '01 Anthem DP on a Spartan chassis Martin, do those fenders fit yours, (and then presumably mine)? If so I would be very interested in them as I have been running with a damaged fender for some time now.

I would have PM'd you except I don't see any particular way to do that, so enlighten me about that as well please. Thanks...
One did for the most part but it did need to be extended slightly with a little fiberglass work, still not quite a 100% perfect fit but close enough if you did not know that it had been repaired. I do think that the body shop that I used could have done a little better. My advise would be to have your damaged fender repaired at a reputable body shop. If your fender skirts are the same as mine then the two that I have would need a lot work to make them fit. I was toying with the idea of getting a mold made if I could find the front piece to the fender skirt that I have. Then get a couple made for those who need them.
Old 08-22-2017, 02:59 PM   #8

my dimensions

Quote:
Sure post the dimensions that you have and I will check the fender skirts that I have.

looks like the bottom length is 381/4". My photos dont show the height very well so I will go measure this afternoon....
Old 08-22-2017, 03:26 PM   #9

Fenders

Quote:
One did for the most part but it did need to be extended slightly with a little fiberglass work, still not quite a 100% perfect fit but close enough if you did not know that it had been repaired. I do think that the body shop that I used could have done a little better. My advise would be to have your damaged fender repaired at a reputable body shop. If your fender skirts are the same as mine then the two that I have would need a lot work to make them fit. I was toying with the idea of getting a mold made if I could find the front piece to the fender skirt that I have. Then get a couple made for those who need them.
Hi Martin, and thanks for the response. I am fortunate enough to have a son that is very qualified to repair what I have, I was just thinking that if they fit my coach that it might have been easier to use those that you have as opposed to repairing what I have on the coach already. When I bought the coach both of the fenders on the passenger side of it were gone, because the drivers of same were not too aware of that side of the coach, and I had the same problem when learning to judge where I was with it. I had them repaired at the factory because at that time, Bill was still operating there. My son actually worked for Bill among others in the industry before it tanked and everyone consolidated and tried to stay solvent long enough to survive. Bill was not one of those that did well in that period. Of course now there is no longer any Rexhall presence in the market other than used coaches. My son can fix what I have, he is good with fiberglass and carbon fiber, so he can fix what I have, but painting is not in his library of talents, so I would have to get someone else to do that, but I also know someone that is good at that as well, so it should be good. It is hard for them to come up with the time is all, since my son has seven kids and my young friend that is good with the paint has a very active concrete business and firewood supply business too. Thanks for the answer, and I still don't know how to PM anyone on this forum, so if you get time, you might consider schooling me on that subject. Take care, Terry
tlstory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:10 AM   #10

My Rexhall dimensions

Quote:
looks like the bottom length is 381/4". My photos dont show the height very well so I will go measure this afternoon....

My dimensions are 381/4" end to end and it is 18.5" at its tall point and is 2 inches in width. it is an even "C" type shape. Would love to get a good fit! The attached photo shows the look...
Old 09-15-2017, 10:50 AM   #11

Rexhall Owners Group
Quote:
The dimensions of the two that I have are:
23 1/3 high by 29 1/2 inside diameter, 3 inches wide.
19 1/2 high by 32 inside, 3 inches wide.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM   #12

Rexhall Owners Group
Quote:
My dimensions are 381/4" end to end and it is 18.5" at its tall point and is 2 inches in width. it is an even "C" type shape. Would love to get a good fit! The attached photo shows the look...
See above post for the dimensions of the two fender skirts that I have. Sorry that I took so long to respond.
Cheers,
Old 09-16-2017, 01:44 PM   #13

Quote:
See above post for the dimensions of the two fender skirts that I have. Sorry that I took so long to respond.
Cheers,
Thanks - looks like they won't fit - appreciate the reply though!