Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Rexhall RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-20-2018, 10:53 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mftroop13 View Post
One of the air conditioners doesn't work...I'm hoping that might be a fuse!
There is a dedicated circuit breaker, not a fuse, for each a/c in the panel under the bed.

Richard
Rickinnocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-22-2018, 11:04 AM   #16

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
Tell us this, what service does your motorhome plug into, 30 amp. or 50 amp? If it's 30A you can only use 1 AC at a time
Hangfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:30 PM   #17

Those busses that have two a/c units usually have a switch for front or rear when on shore power. When on the Genny you can use both.
Rickinnocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 10:18 PM   #18

it is 30 amps...

guess I'll check the breaker tomorrow!
mftroop13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 06:59 AM   #19

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
I guess you found the dual switch for selecting front or rear AC?
Hangfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 07:10 PM   #20

HEY EVERYONE, i have a question im wondering your opinions i have some things i want checked out on my motorhome slide not working and levelers either and im wondering should i have someone come out and check it for me or should i take it to a place like camping world. thanks
ljpatterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:18 PM   #21

Manuals

The previous owners of our 1997 RexAir kept good records, and we've got all of the factory manuals for it. It might have some of the same systems in common if you're interested. It's also a 30A with front/rear A/C units. It has the Intellitec EMS-2 electric management system (Can see it mounted to the passenger-side wall behind the drawers under the closet) to manage two A/C units on just 30 amps shore power, or the 5000W from the onboard Generac generator. On mine, the A/C units have never automatically shut down when there was insufficient power, and we've never been able to run both, not even on the generator. I've found that there is a current sensor which is in place, but not plugged into the unit, so THAT is probably our problem, and might be part of yours. From reading other forums, I think the previous owners disabled the sensor on purpose so that they could manage the A/C units themselves instead of having them shut off when there was too much shore power load. I've still got to test the resistance on the sensor and double-check the EMS-2 to make sure no other modifications were made to it by the previous owners.
questvent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 10:12 AM   #22

Air conditioning breakers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangfive View Post
I guess you found the dual switch for selecting front or rear AC?

I finally got around to looking for the breakers...there is nothing under the bed!!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Mike
mftroop13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manual