Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV LIFE Trip Wizard - Trip Planner Topics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-18-2019, 09:48 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Talking 2001 Monaco Dynasty keypad

Hello from the natural state,

My old 2001 Monaco Dynasty has a keypad for the door. It looks exactly like the keypad found on Ford models, I’m guessing it is. If so, it will have a master code. I bought the unit this past December and don’t have it. Does anyone know how/where I can find it? It’s a nice feature and I hate to see it not in use.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Romr
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-18-2019, 11:00 PM   #2

2001 Monaco Key pad

I used to have a 2000 Monaco Dynasty Regent. Great coach, which I sold recently with only 36,000 miles on it. It did not have the keypad, but I suggest that you call Monaco which is now part of a bigger conglomerate. 1-877-466-6226. When I called them about other issues they were well experienced and just give them your coach number after you connect with Monaco technical assistance through the “phone tree”, and they will tell you everything about it and possibly how to reset the code with the master code or something. Again have your coach number ready if you have it.
stratoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 05:37 AM   #3

Spartan Chassis
Welcome. You're actually in the RV Trip Wizard forum. You'll likely get more help by re-posting your question in the Monaco owner's forum found here:

Monaco Owner's Forum - iRV2 Forums

Good luck with finding the keypad.
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Victory Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 10:11 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Great help and thanks!

I will do so.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:12 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Hello Bill,

I didn’t realize..... a brain fart on my part!

Will do and thanks
Old 06-20-2019, 10:14 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Stratoguy,

I just bought mine earlier this year. Do you know where to find the coach number?
I have the original owners manual and other docs if it’s there.

Thanks
Old 06-20-2019, 10:23 PM   #7

I believe you can call the phone number at Monaco that I gave you and give them the Vin number and I think they can find the coach number for you which you should write down because it makes it easier for them to respond to you in the future, and they will know everything that was built onto the coach. In the past and I don’t know if they still do it they were able to send me the original build and “window sticker” as an email attachment.
stratoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 10:29 PM   #8

Monaco Owners Club
Ok and thanks again!

Tags
monaco, monaco dynasty