Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV LIFE Trip Wizard - Trip Planner Topics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-12-2019, 07:42 AM   #1

Deleting Old Trips

We've had RV Trip Wizard for over two years and still haven't quite figured it out. I'm turning it over to the better half to try to learn.

We have some old trips from last year that are showing up as new. Is there a way to just delete them and/or archive them? We're working from an iPad.

We've looked at the support videos and read the helpful hints and still no clear info on deleting obsolete trips.

Thanks for the help!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-12-2019, 07:51 AM   #2
RV LIFE Support Team

You an archive or delete the old trips. Open the trip, click on the wrench and near the bottom are the options to archive or delete.

2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y + Honda CRV
RV LIFE Support Team
Sue46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 08:33 AM   #3

Thanks Sue! I tried to upload a screenshot of my iPad...those options are not there for some reason on the iPad.

I got on the hard drive computer and there they were. Very odd. I cleared the cache and logged out and back in and still nada. The options stop at Trip Notes on the IPad.

At least the option is there...I just don't know if we will have a hard drive on the road when we go FT...I know when we travel we rely on phones and the iPad for pretty much every thing.

Really appreciate your help and direction on a Sunday! Happy Mother's Day!
Old 05-12-2019, 08:39 AM   #4

Oddly enough I logged in on the phone and the "Delete Trip" and "Archive Trip" buttons show up! Even more strange. But, I can delete old stuff-that's awesome!
Old 05-12-2019, 09:17 AM   #5
RV LIFE Support Team

I'll send them a note, probably a quick fix.

RV LIFE Support Team
Old 05-14-2019, 12:32 PM   #6
RV LIFE Support Team

I just received this response.

This is Alex here. I'm lead developer at RVTW. First, I want to apologize for the late reply. Thank you for bringing this problem to my attention. I was able to replicate the trip options being cut off and my team has a fix for it in testing right now. I am hoping to have this fix out today or tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to contact us again.

RV LIFE Support Team
Old 05-15-2019, 08:49 AM   #7

Thank you Sue! Appreciate them looking into it! We travel with the iPad so it will really help in the future!
Old 05-15-2019, 08:52 AM   #8
RV LIFE Support Team

Check it out in a few ays and let me know if it has been fixed.

RV LIFE Support Team
Old 05-15-2019, 08:53 AM   #9
RV LIFE Support Team

Check it out in a few days and let me know if the fix is in place.

RV LIFE Support Team